His wife had an accident and had forgotten their wedding. But he could not find a way out ...

They say that the human brain - the most unpredictable body. Doctors can not explain how he will behave in certain cases. So in this story was something like that.

Justice and Jeremy Stamper had known since childhood. When they were in school, between them they began a romantic relationship, and last year they were married. It would seem that a great story, but not so smooth. Just a few weeks after their marriage was a tragedy, which resulted in the Justice nearly died ...

Introducing the future couples was in Sunday school when the children were 10 years old.

In August 2014, they were married.

But 19 days after the marriage of Justice she was in terrible car accident and partly lost her memory. B>

It appeared that Justice remembers all his life, all acquaintances, friends and relatives, but the events of the past five weeks (including the wedding) disappeared completely.

Jeremy decided to remedy this situation: « We want to have common memories of this beautiful day. Many people are experiencing it, but do not penetrate and appreciate this moment of light i> ». B>

For the sake of his wife's, Jeremy decided to get married again ...

« We must keep the memories of the wedding, as if they were in the past life. After all, if they leave, then I feel awful i> ». B>

Perhaps it is for such actions, and real men are valued and that such actions reveal the true feelings. Before loving people can not put insurmountable obstacles, you just try, and everything will be fine. If you liked this story, you will certainly tell about it to their friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting