In this terminally ill girl was cherished desire. What did her doctor, touched to tears ...

Life is sometimes cruel and unfair. The heart bleeds when you see that little fall under the distribution nor the innocent children. You have to either lament the fate, or to gather his thoughts, to squeeze into a fist and try living among bad weather to see the light rays that just barely make their way because of thick clouds.

This is Abby. She is only 4 years old, but it has already managed to experience all the sorrows of life. The fact that the baby is suffering from a severe form of leukemia, and almost all his childhood spent in the walls of the various clinics. Despite the terrible and far from children diagnosed girl goes through life with a smile. Then one day, passing the next course of treatment, baby ran into a caring doctor, where a childlike saw his own guardian angel and part of her future husband. Abby and Matt Hiklinga nurse had very warm relations. The young lady just told my mom that wants to get a guy to marry.

The house Matt suddenly the phone rang. The young man was not a little surprised when I heard from my mother Abby's proposal to marry her daughter. The medical staff of the hospital where was treated the girl was ready at any moment to arrange those two fabulous mock wedding. Matt immediately agreed to such a tempting offer.

Within 24 hours everything was ready for the celebrations. The doctors did everything in their power to create the wedding entourage. Abby wore a beautiful white dress, and Matt dressed up in gorgeous tuxedo-shirt.

Abby, like a real bride went to the wedding altar with a luxurious bouquet in his hands.

When she was standing next to his favorite doctor, she asked him if he wanted to marry her. Matt no doubt share replied: "Yes!» B>

«I never for a moment doubted his decision. Abby tightly hugged me, and we exchanged rings », i> - recalls Hikling.

Fortunately, this tremulous time managed to capture on camera.

History of Abby and Matt all touched deeply. And even if it was a fake wedding that day will long be remembered, not only the family of the baby, but the entire medical staff. «for such a physician should be!» i> - recognized the nurse at the hospital.

We, being alive and healthy, often complain of fate, but a small example of Abby teaches us: that as it may be, there is always a reason to enjoy life. Tell us about this brave girl and a good nurse your friends.

www.facebook.com/Amazingabby?fref=photo

Tags

See also

New and interesting