And you need a Rockefeller? A good bike

One entrepreneur was heavily in debt and could not see out of the situation. The creditors were pressing him. Suppliers demanded payment.
He sat in anguish on a park bench with his head in his hands, wondering what could possibly save his company from bankruptcy.
Suddenly he appeared before him an old man.
 - I see that you have something troubling, - he said.
After he listened to the entrepreneur, the old man said:
 - I think I can help you.
He asked the entrepreneur's name, wrote out a check and put it in his hand, saying:
 - Take the money. I'll meet you here in a year, and at this time you will be able to give them to me.
Then he turned and disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.
Entrepreneur saw in his hand a check for $ 500,000, signed by John D. Rockefeller, at the time one of the richest men in the world!
"I can do away with all their problems in an instant!" - He thought.
Instead, the entrepreneur decided to put a check resulting in a safety deposit box. Just the thought of its existence gave him the strength to work out a way to keep your business.
With newly increased optimism he concluded bargains and extended payment terms. He was able to make some big sales. Within a few months he got out of debt and back began to earn decent money.
After a year, he returned to the park with the most check. At the appointed time there was an old man.
And in that moment, when a grateful entrepreneur would have to return him a check and share the successes achieved, the nurse ran and grabbed the old man.
 - I'm so glad I caught it! - She exclaimed. - I hope it does not bother you? He always runs away from home and tells everyone that he is John D. Rockefeller.
Startled, the businessman was simply stunned. After all, throughout the year, he was engaged in business, buying and selling, being in full confidence that he had in the safe were half a million dollars.
Suddenly, he realized that it was not the money, real or imagined, turned his life. It was his new self, which gave him the strength to achieve all that he now has.
3 Werner Gift

Tags

See also

New and interesting