DIRTY TRUTH ABOUT ALL STAR SIGNS

Horoscopes are people who only want to please you ... This article will open your eyes to the real astrology and of who you are, if you believe her!

All lovers of astrology usually say that the characteristics of the sign identical to the characteristics of their personality. But usually this happens because the horoscopes are people who only want to please you. It's nice to believe in the same nice things for yourself.

We are not very fond of horoscopes. Therefore, we found for you these personality characteristics according to their zodiac signs that read them, you too can be thinking, "Astrology - this is nonsense!".

Forward this article to those who despise!

Aries
Basically, you - a monkey. Aries are impulsive, aggressive and create a lot of noise. Your character lacks depth, so many people believe that you - "fake" to play in public.

Many people want to know that you have a head, but the truth is that it - nothing. Your ability to simplify the reality is reductive, ie you simplify the world, not in order to make it understandable to others, but in order to make it clearer for you personally. But the lack of foresight makes you naive and stupid.

Taurus
You are a boring small owner. But the worst thing is that the calves - the most stubborn creature on the planet. "My, my, my!". That's why you love playing "Monopoly". Dollars have become your life, although it was not you and others say.

Twins
Do you have attention deficit disorder? You can deny it, but the main characteristic of this sign of the zodiac - a complete inability to focus and calm down. In your head constantly sweeps powerful vortex of many different thoughts. And you will not even be able to remember that not them, but even - realize. In general, it is even worse than an empty head rams.

You - a true master at creating chaos and total disorder. Close surely consider you unbearable.

Cancer
You have not grown up. Cancers in principle do not grow and remain children forever. And you do not restrained. Why are there - do not know how to control their emotions. Your whole life - a continuous nervous breakdown. So do not be surprised if you find similar hysterical.

And you're selfish. And so demanding of myself that turns into a nightmare not only the lives of others, but also his own. Why me? Why me again? No one cares about me. I was so miserable, "- constantly thinks cancer.

Leo
In the world there is no more inattentive people than lions. They are always busy and is only attracting attention. Do you really consider yourself an exceptional man, worthy of praise and attention more than others?

And lions petty and stingy. All that they are ready to deal with for days on end - it's just narcissism. Well, and humiliate others, they also know how good, of course.

Virgo
Virgin constantly worried: they want to control everything. Therefore virgins should the whole world! But they help others and do so consistently. But under this false altruism lies veiled naritsissizm. Virgin help others only to then tell everyone what they are caring and reliable.

Scales
You can be a sociopath! People like you never know what kind of whims and demands they will have an hour. Libra impossible to please.

And Libra - a master manipulator. They are constantly exploring their environment, give him cool features. Sometimes it seems that these people robots. They just are programmed to say the right things at the right time to the right people.

And finally, the most unpleasant thing about you, your feigned reasonableness is actually a reflection of the empty posturing. You are trying to look cool, but they see that your inner world - empty.

Scorpio
You - small, vengeful monster. You are projecting your insecurities on all others. You beat in the first place, for those who mean to you most. You like to look at the suffering of others. Just because you have convinced themselves that they deserve this suffering. You poison everyone with whom to communicate.

Sagittarius
People think that you - an intelligent man, but this is not true. Just you repeat the ideas and slogans of other intelligent and thoughtful people. Sprinkles quotations. And it seems that the only way able to carry on a conversation.

And you all the time is boring - in any situation and in any company. And you do not know how to hide it.

However, your head is always busy with thoughts about what others think and say. It also explains your penchant for hyperbole.

Sagittarius - a great boss: he does not care for others, he suspects others of all mortal sins, and he was, in general, do not care what nobody loves.

Capricorn
Capricorn - the best on the planet snitches. People are willing to go over the heads for their purpose. You do not care about anybody but yourself. And you're ready to throw under the bus all to get what you want. You are selfish and obsessed with their social status.

Even the work for you - it's just a way to become famous.

Aquarius
Do you consider yourself "too ordinary", so constantly shokiruete people to prove their uniqueness. You are so obsessed with their own personality, which ultimately loved ones you do not have at all. Nobody is able to understand your subtle creative nature.

You answer the world in return. Why do you need the external world and its "gray" inhabitants if you - a rich inner world. You wanted to be left alone? OK, no problem!

Fish
Draaama! Fish say they do not tolerate the scenes, but they roll them regularly. The whole life of fish - one big disaster. Your inability to stand up for yourself makes your life into chaos. And your envy makes you a loser.

You - the man who constantly complains about the shitty life, and will never do anything to change something. Of course, what there is life, because you're so overwhelmed with work! You are miserable and unhappy doing all the people around.

EMERALD PELLOT

Tags

See also

New and interesting