PARABLE OF FAMILY LIFE

The ability to seek and find common compromise - a skill worth its weight in gold.

The husband and wife lived together for 30 years. On the day of the 30th anniversary of a joint life wife, as usual, baked loaf - she baked her every morning, it was a tradition.

At breakfast she cut her buttered both sides, and as usual, takes the upper part of her husband, but her hand stopped halfway ...

She thought: "On the day of our 30th anniversary, I want to eat this very rosy part of the bun; I dreamed about it for 30 years. In the end, I was an exemplary wife, raised fine sons, ran the household, so much strength and health to put our family ... "

With this decision, it takes the lower part of the muffin to her husband, but at the very hand trembles - a violation of 30-year-old tradition!

Her husband took a muffin, exclaimed: "What a priceless gift you gave me, darling! 30 years old I did not eat his favorite, the lower part of the rolls, because I thought that it rightfully belongs to you ".

Moral: it is very important to be able to communicate clearly to share his point of view, especially with loved ones. And the ability to seek and find common compromise - a skill worth its weight in gold.

Tags

See also

New and interesting