7 spiritual laws, changes lives

Do you want to be successful and harmonious? Do you want to see a change in the destiny? Then learn about the spiritual laws and always follow them. You'll be amazed at the effect!

All individual in this world exists as a consequence of what is happening in the spiritual world. There are certain laws by which everything exists and moves. Do you know about these laws or not, believe in them or not, they still exist, function and constantly affect you, whether you like it or not.

Do you want to be successful and harmonious? Do you want to see a change in the destiny? Then learn about the spiritual laws and always follow them. You'll be amazed at the effect!

1. The law of sowing and reaping
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap "(Bible: Galatians 6: 7). This is one of the most important and the main spiritual laws. It is also known as "the law of cause and effect." Whatever we have done or said no, you will certainly come back to us. And on another does not happen. If you continually sow negative people in my life, to himself - expects the same crop. But if you want happiness, peace and love, then carry it into the environment! And you are sure to reap!

And the most amazing thing that has grown fruit is always larger in size than the seed sown in him. Giving someone a smile, you get a good mood for the whole day. If you donate even a penny, you'll be sure to return finance, but in a multiple amount. It works! Just want to reconsider what you sow the seeds of both the emotional and physical levels.

2. The law of creation
"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God" (Bible: Genesis 1:27). God - the Creator of people. And every man he put this ability to create. First you create something in the mind, and then it goes into the physical world. You come up with something that had the idea, and then embody it tangible way! It is therefore important to monitor what you think.

According to scientific estimates, during the day in the human mind goes through about 10,000 thoughts! Which ones do you use for creativity and creation of something useful for themselves and the world? Or are you constantly in my head scroll negative and wonder why your life some failures? Think positively, to build their thinking, and have a wonderful reality.

3. The law of humility
"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble" (The Bible: James 4: 6). Sometimes, to move on, you just need to come to terms and settle down. Often the only peace is the right decision and direction for the future path.

Very often, in pogonke for any purpose, we give ourselves struggling, go ahead, but in the end ... burns, physically and emotionally, not reaching even a hundredth part of what you want. You can not achieve anything, and always. It is pride and vanity. Such people in my life come across a resistance of divine support. Just accept the fact that you are not omnipotent and get grace (ie unearned good) More than for his life.

4. Law Thanksgiving
"In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God" (Bible: 1 Thessalonians 5:18). You woke up this morning with healthy? Give thanks! Do you have a roof over your head, food and provision? It's fine! Do you have a million and your dreams come true? Fine! But even if something goes wrong, get something for which you can be thankful. Learn to find happiness in the little things! It's great to support you in difficult times and will go through them with minimal loss of nerve.

5. The law of love
"Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for those who persecute you" (Bible: Matthew 5: 44). LTD! It's very easy! Sometimes it seems that it is impossible! BUT! You can not even imagine what miracles happen when we sincerely try to give good to those who do never deserved!

I'll tell you an example. A few years ago, at the former job, one man for no apparent reason began to behave aggressively towards me. It was very frustrating and disappointing. Given that there are no obvious reasons for such an attitude was not. But I, as a person who lives according to God's principles, just come on the throat own emotions and began to pray for him, asking God for him all the best and wonderful! My surprise there was no limit, when a few days later the man came to me and for all apologized for their behavior. For all it was a bolt from the blue! And only I knew why. Do not hoard a rage, give it to the Supreme Judge.

6. The law of forgiveness
"Forgive, and you will be forgiven" (The Holy Bible: Luke 6:37). The power of forgiveness - one of the strongest. Forgiving someone who really hurt or injured - you have to throw off the load, preventing you from yourself to move on and be happy. There is a wonderful phrase "Unforgiveness like what you drank a glass of poison and wait until your opponent is going to die." How exactly! Who is worse? To you or to someone you can not forgive? It happens that you keep a man offense, but he is not unaware of this, currently living a happy life. Make way! Forgive and live happy and free!

7. The law of faith
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the invisible." (The Bible: Hebrews 11: 1). So, what do you expect in your life - you believe it. What you believe, even without seeing it - you believe it. Very simple. Do you expect that you get fired, you get sick, break out the crisis, relationships fall apart? Congratulations! It is your faith! We are confident that you expect big business dreams come true and you will get a speedy recovery? Fine! Do you believe it. A written "ALL (!) Possible (!) BELIEVETH (!)." You understand? EVERYTHING! Not to say that "a little", and ALL!

So expect good. Be sure that everything will be fine. And receive a "good" in their lives.

I truly believe that your life will change. I wish everyone who reads these words, do not just get an understanding of the importance to live by spiritual laws that God commanded, but really began to live by them, receiving miracles and changed the fate! I wish you peace of mind, abundance and success in everything! God bless!

Tags

See also

New and interesting