A short but stunning parable that teaches you a little better understanding of the people
Once a disciple asked the Elder:
- "How do I learn to understand people - to whom I trust and who to fear?»
- "I'll tell you at the outset, one must be careful," - said the old man.
- Beware of the humble-looking! When you see that someone puts in front of you bows, hugs you and show you its extraordinary location, you are afraid of - the most! »
- "How is it, Starch?" - Surprised student. - "Explain it to me!»
- "Because it is the first and betray you!" - The elder answered with a sigh.
- "And who do I trust?" - Asked a disciple.
- "Trust those who are easy to you and says - you the truth, whatever it may be, these people are first - come to your aid!»
Said the old monk:
"True humility is always - quietly, so it is hard to find; but when you find it, it'll never - never betray. "