The most famous "little people" (19 photos)

Today we tell about the most famous midgets. In general, these creative people that are often found in the theater, the circus, and most of them we know from famous films. And they are really small people - an increase of some of them less than 70 centimeters ...

Verne Troyer. Born on January 1, 1969. Known as Mini-Me - one of the characters in the film series 'Austin Powers' Dr. Evil clone. His height of 82 centimeters

Nepalese teenager Khagendra Thapa Magar became a celebrity because of his tiny growth, and entered into the record books as the smallest man in the world. In its 18 years, the growth was only 65 cm and weighs 5.5 kg. Khagendra Thapa Magar at a press conference in Nepal, October 14, 2010

Jason Acuna. Born May 16, 1973 and is known as the "Manneken Pis» (Wee-Man). American actor, best known for his participation in the project "Jackass." His height of 1 meter 23 centimeters

Tony Cox. Was born on 31 March 1958. American actor, best known was due to take part in the film "Bad Santa," "Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi", "Me, Myself & Irene," "Willow," "Epic Movie." It is part of the association midgets US, and its growth is 1 meter 7 inches

See also

New and interesting