Answer 5 simple questions and we’ll tell you how tall you are! Surprised?

Are you happy with your height or have you always wanted to be a little taller? According to statistics, 58% of the world’s population, especially women, are extremely concerned about their height and constantly strive to measure and change it. We don't have a magic wand to magically give you the centimeters you want, but what about a little experiment on how to know your height?

Answer 5 Simple Questions and Editorial "Site" One or two will figure out how tall you are! No magic, we promise.

How to know your height
  1. Are you a man or a woman?
    1 - male
    2 - woman
    3: I won't say
  2. Do you often hear comments about your height?
    1 - yes, all the time.
    2 - No one is paying attention to my height
    3 - sometimes
  3. What do people think about your age?
    1 - consider me older
    2 - My appearance corresponds to my age
    3 - consider me younger
  4. Are you taller than your mother?
    1 - yes, definitely higher
    2 - My mom and I are the same height
    3 - no, I'm shorter than my mother.
  5. Would you like to change your height?
    1 - would reduce a few centimeters
    2 I am satisfied with my height
    3 - Yes, I would like to be a little higher

Calculate the scores and compare the results! So, did it match?

The result
  1. 5-8 points
    Our applause, you are a real giant! Your height is clearly above 180 cm. You look at the world and people around you from the same height as Gisele Bündchen (180 cm) and Chris Hemsworth (190 cm). Surely people often mention your outstanding height in jokes, but in most cases it is just envy. Though you'd lower a few centimeters yourself to get less attention, wouldn't you?

2. 9-13 points
    Congratulations, your height is in the range of 165-175 cm. That's what all girls dream of! Wear heels and sneakers, you will always be on top. But representatives of the stronger sex still want to be a little taller, although most people consider such growth the most optimal. Such eminent owners of enviable height as Jennifer Lopez (167 cm) and Tom Cruise (170 cm) do not seem to be discouraged.

3. 14-15 points
    You're below 164cm and clearly not happy about it. Although Madonna (164 cm) and Megan Fox (163 cm) do not think that this is some kind of flaw, but go on their few centimeters with their heads held high. You look up at those around you, and to get something from the top shelf, you need to use a small stepladder. Inconvenient, but what can you do? But you were a master of hide and seek, and the dwarves of the beloved saga would certainly take you on a trek for treasure. Girls of this height prefer to wear heels, but the guys will have to accept. But do not be discouraged, we are sure that you are still sweeter and more beautiful than others!

Surprisingly, scientists have found that statured (below 167 cm) are 36% more likely to develop dementia than those whose height is 177 cm or higher. Tall people are less likely to develop cardiovascular disease and statistically happier. Short stature, in turn, protects against cancer: every additional 10 cm of growth increases the development of cancer by 17% in women and 5% in men.

Unfortunately, we are not given to choose our own height, as well as skin color, the presence or absence of freckles. Human growth affects surrounding ecology, heredity, age, gender and nationality. Nevertheless, there are a number of effective recommendations that will help to adjust your own growth at least a little!

Now you know how to know your height? Share it with your friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting