19 ways to save money

A neighbor said that under the sink in the bathroom put the bucket and the water used to flush the toilet * Of course, I understand that you need to save water, as Natural resources are not infinite, but not in the same way (*

Or here is quite recent example - our neighbors recently got a new home. After completely moved their belongings, they came and unscrew the bulb in the apartment, took off all outlets and switches - and it all was not some kind of expensive exclusive, and the usual outlets, switches, which were in the apartment at the beginning. * After a couple of times they have come, and I would not be surprised if the new tenants were missing and another sink-toilet, or linoleum, for example)) *

But finally finished me some ways to save, which I found on pics.ru:

Pics.ru ran through the women's forum and found 19 brain twisting tips on saving the family budget. You can not dream

:)
1. "When does the toothpaste tube is cut in half, one half is inserted into another and paste something on the walls is a week of use!»

2. "And, you can, when soap is a little piece, its a good razmylit and stick a new piece. Waste-free production is obtained ».

3. "It hurts like I teas such as" Strawberries and cream "or" cream Baylis. " I stood that way bags 4 1 time sealed. I bought additional pack of cheap green and black tea without additives and began to dilute their expensive for flavor ».

4. "Refused shampoo - instead, baby soap and tar (medical)».

5. "Yesterday decided to go with the whole meat offal ... I do not know how much it is good and right in terms of nutrition, but it is cheaper, for sure. At night, amused reading cooking, but, frankly, did not like to cook dotumkal udder ... ».

6. "Look at me demands that the room light was on (because we do not have very light) and are included in the room for at least two light bulbs 60 watts. I find it more fun in the kitchen - there is one energy-saving lamp, but light! »

7. "I want to tell you how I save the details. Shoes in the cold season gets wet inside, if not dry - ports. Can be dried by special devices, I do not have those. But I know where the nearest pet shop. There's a very simple package buy a silica gel filler. At night I fall asleep in the shoes - everything is dry in the morning and practical filler absorbs really liters. I save on dryers and new shoes ».

8. "And I so I save on lipstick when it ends, there is a tube in her left many more. Then I got it with the help of a cotton swab. Lipstick still long enough, I must say. And to save cotton buds, I had them cut into two parts (they are double-sided) ».

9. "I do not work, I sit at home and go to the toilet, of course, at home. I think that many women enjoy the paper even after small needs. So, once my mom advised me not paper, and cloth used for this purpose. And less than the cost of paper ... And then I noticed that the roll enough for a family literally 5 days if you use it. And do not buy cheap, Toad began to choke. And I even bought a tiddly dark towels and use them, changing every day. Very convenient ».

10. "I do not use shower gel and liquid soap. Just wash with hot water - what soap when I wash with hot water 2 times a day ».

11. "And we, instead of air freshener in the toilet using conventional match. Since I am all these flavors to the spirit can not stand, and in combination with other scents in general a nightmare. You can of course also set fire to a pine twig (also very good), but it's not for everybody, and I do not have branches. At the same time, and savings will be decent)))) ". 12. "And I like a man came up to squeeze the remnants of mayonnaise from a bag with a rolling pin: it rolls the dough. Home under the spout package saucer substitute to a voluntary entire mayonnaise on the table without giving ».

13. "taken out of the microwave outlet (used to be around the clock on and clock showing time on it), take out the phone from the charging socket as it is also a "devouring" of electric power even at a time when mobile telephones are not recharged ».

14. "If the hands grow from the right place, you can buy clothes on sale larger house to take in or give dressmaker for $ 100 and will save».

15. "And I have in the bag are folded triangle packages those stores where I regularly purchase. Pay at the checkout Magnet, for example, and she pulled out a pack Magnet.

Cashier:
 - This is our package?
I:
 - It has long been my »

16. "And I rinse bottles (eg out of shampoo). Pour a little water and stir. Usually enough for 3-4 times ».

17. "I save on the subway. Buy annual travel (much cheaper). And when we leave the city with the second half - pass one by one after 7 minutes. Previously, he bought a card and we walked together, and then perestali- 7 minutes is not a long wait, but the economy is not bad ».

18. "unfinished daughter milk I merge into a jar and put them in the refrigerator (no time to turn sour) and used on cakes cupcake Economy».

19. "In the evening, wipe the face tonic with a cotton pad, then put it into a jar of cream, remove it in the morning, have dried up, in a separate box, and then when it comes time to manicure-pedicure, get these wheels and they wash off the varnish."

I was just wondering - how many money you can save in this way?
And how do you save?

Posted in [mergetime] 1415206181 [/ mergetime]
That's all. Taken here: http: //thehz.ru/interes/19-sposobov-ekonomit-dengi

Tags

See also

New and interesting