Best Doctor.

He was named best young patients, draw a portrait of the beloved physician, because the winner of the contest "Our favorite children's doctor" - obviously a person unique.

Those in the Pskov region named 39-year-old Andrey Kramar - Head of the Department GBUZ "Children's Hospital».
Pediatrics is considered unmanly specialty. Wipe the snot kids and reassure their mothers - it's not such a prestigious and profitable as, say, surgery or cosmetology - specialization that often choose medical students. But Andrew Kramar your choice to make an informed and confident, with a focus not mistaken.
"In pediatrics lacks men - he said - and this is where they need incredible. Working hours-responsible. And yet here need real professionals who know how to treat and ready to take responsibility, but they just are sorely lacking (in the Pskov region. Pediatricians - 50% of the required amount). Most good doctors tend to go into private practice - still, some money in a public hospital are paid minimum liability and paperwork - the maximum, however, as patients in need of assistance. "
In its place

Most of the patients admitted to a Kramar after long and hard they are being treated properly diagnose the disease. Alas, such is the reality of modern Russian medicine - the standards are, and treat them do not know how to diagnose and still put those who want both. But Kramar, though also relies on instinct, makes it unmistakably - diagnostician from God.
Most parents in a review written that their walking the doctors ended only after Kramar put their child to the correct diagnosis. But the diagnosis is unfortunately not always equal cure. In district hospitals lack not only professionals but also of diagnostic equipment.
In somatic department where Andrey worked for 10 years, get a variety of patients - as with exacerbation of chronic sores and severe kids.
"My most memorable patient - a boy with leukemia who came to us on the eve of the New Year - says Andrew Kramar. - At the matinee he danced dressed as musketeers, and a week later he died - we were not able to cope with the crisis. So my professional dream - to be able to assist any patients on the spot, and not to serve a transit point on the way to the capital's medicine. "
Patients waiting
The second dream - a decent income. The winner of the competition is always smiling, the parents wrote in a review that from him calmness and faith in success. Do you think the physician has no problems? Certainly not! From all the stands suggests that the salary of a doctor in the Pskov region - 35 th. Meanwhile, the father of two young children to feed his family, working on three rates - zav¬otdeleniem, physician advisory outpatient center and diagnostician endoscopist and receives additional payments for regular duty. In the month "on the circle" he goes a little more than 20 thousand. And his colleagues working on a "bare salary" receive 6900 rubles. month. "What holds in the profession? - Surprised Kramar. - Yes, doctors are good words to hear your address once a year - on the Day of Medical Worker. But I know in my crowded office on each bed waiting for me little man, who help and some times no one can. It warms my soul ».

aif.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting