Very funny stories about "Jehovah's Witnesses"

Cases of my 100%. Just remember, decided to share :)

Case number one:
Go with his wife and child on the street to the familiar to the banquet (in the hands of a cake, wine tinkles in the package ... and one is known to have no rings )
Towards the two men in white shirts, pants, appearance (clothes, primarily) are defined as the Americans (well, I do not know how to explain it, but obviously "cut" not "our»).
In their hands on the book.
Fit and smiling at all with 32 clear English. focus one of them offers:
 - Hello. Want to talk about God?
Here then I vypendritsya decided whether from yesterday's talks did not move ...
 - Sorry, vie Dont heve time (sorry, we do not have the time). [Next]

In response to the already broad smile widened and peasants went on.
And then I heard behind him as the second man turns to a whisper, "colleague" (well, maybe thought there speaks loudly).
 - I hear, and Th is he told us?

That's not enough, it turns out to look like amerikosy that would know ... English should be taught better by the book and not on the books they offer.

Case number two
It is already 10 years ago, it was. Also on the street, I have no family ... to meet two girls, quite a "our". Also suitable are:
 - Hello! Want to talk about morality? (Just at the moment we are literally filled up their mailboxes brochures about morality ... the trend seems to have been).

Further dialogue is not really remember, but as it came down to my question to them:
 - And what do you understand how NOT moral?
 - Well, for example ... the bars, the girls there ... You know about this?
 - No. My fiancee is (at the time really, just married).
 - Well, then we are behind the times ... - said the girl.

I silently walked away impressed by such "moral teacher."

Tags

See also

New and interesting