In Moscow, began to demolish the landings!

I never thought I'd see this beautiful moment. In Moscow, began to demolish the landings! The fight against the landing stage on the Moscow River began under Luzhkov. But no one could do nothing. Each year, another official said that all demolished. However, floating restaurants, hotels and offices, not only did not disappear, but rather bred every year. Who controlled the landing stages I do not know, but every time they tried to carry, some began warring and landings remained in place. For the owner of the landing stage is extremely beneficial. Record them usually as a flotation device, although in fact it is a stationary object, which is simply put on the bottom of the river, and tightly connected to the shore. As a result, the owner receives actual building in the center of Moscow and would not pay.

So, landing stages live their last days. Across Moscow is an active dismantling of these sheds. Just wonderful news.
11 photos under the cut via Ilya Varlamov

01. That is so cute designs were before

02. Nice). Landing stages were registered as boats, so the license for their accommodation betraying Moscow-Oka Basin Water Authority, not the mayor's office. This loophole and used.

03. On the riverboat restaurant like this only in the documents. I am, by the way, always wondered where they dumped the waste.

05. Another riverboat opposite Gorky Park.

06. Oh, where a shed had disappeared?

07. Now all demolished.

08. Exit the era ...

09. All ...

10. The owners themselves dismantle their sheds. On it stand for 5 days.

11. For technical reasons, in Moscow will no longer floating sheds.

Tags

See also

New and interesting