Do not feed wild bears

We Kamchatka told a cautionary tale (if anyone versed in the subject more - can supplement):

In Kamchatka, fishing is very popular, but if you know there is a kind of fishing where the fish caught are released back. Even tackles with less traumatic ...

Then one day a tourist instead of releasing the fish back, just buried her (probably not have survived after catching a fish or even, for some incomprehensible reason).

Bury fish found bear the smell (and flair they hoo!). Dug up and eaten.
Bears are lazy creatures that are always looking for an easier way to production of food.
He soon figured. Oppa - here you can find ready-made fish! Why make an effort to learn to fish, then hunt for it .... when there freebie
And I began watching this place.

Soon he realized that if there are people with long sticks, soon it will be possible to eat fish.
At first he just come and scare away the fishermen if found catch - ate.
Then he caught - if the line was taut, you can come closer and immediately yank, pull out as soon as the fish!
That's because being smart!

But it could not continue for long, once he was too hungry - fish for free is not got ... and catch her he no longer knew how ... and he attacked the people ...
Accident happened ...

You know what happens when they find out about the fact of the murder of a man bear?
It's just terrified me when I heard.

On the map marks the place where the attack took place and found human remains.
Then the circle marked on the basis of how far he could leave the bear-eater for the hours that have occurred since the tragedy.

After that, the search begins ... and shooting bears all found in this radius ... Found - shot - ripped stomach - not that - the search continues - and so the circle until you find the one most bear ONE ...

After that, just never in my life are not going to feed wild bear or leave any edible garbage ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting