Rare photos of polar bears, made in an unexpected environment

Twenty seven million one hundred thirty three thousand three hundred sixty three

All we used to see polar bears in the snow and ice. But this cute bear is not alien and a love for bright colors. They do not mind to lie among the flowers, enjoying their fragrance and beauty.

The website shows the reader the wonderful pictures Dennis fast, who managed to shoot a few polar bears walking around the flower field around Hudson Bay in Canada.

"I am absolutely delighted with polar bears. Despite its power, they are very beautiful and graceful," says Dennis Fast

All images in the post: © Dennis Fast"These bears look as if what is happening around them in any way does not concern them. They didn't even notice as I approached them with my camera!"

"Polar bears are very playful and ready for hours of frolic in nature"

"I am very pleased that I managed to catch the moment when one of the bears took a bunch of flowers and began to chew. It was very funny"

"It seems this polar bear loved the taste of colors, he chewed them, not without a pause"

"We've learned that bears can be found only in snowy and cold places. Nevertheless, they often come somewhere warm and Sunny to lie on the fresh grass"

"During shooting, I was just fascinated with the combination of white fur and bears purple flowers, it just looks fantastic"

"Bears are constantly to something sniffed, while I filmed them. Maybe they reacted to my smell, but close did not dare to approach"

"I can say that for me the polar bears — some of the best models that I have ever met! They are relaxed, calm and peaceful!"

"I sincerely hope that my pictures will make all people on the planet to think about the environment and its inhabitants"

"I would very much like to see the polar bears have disappeared from the face of the Earth because of human actions affecting their natural habitat"

via www.boredpanda.com/polar-bear-playing-flower-field-dennis-fast/

Tags

See also

New and interesting