We found a soldier who 13 years ago saved the cat

Video cat rescue Nizhny Novgorod soldier captured more than 10 years ago, it has become popular only recently. «Pro ​​City Nizhny Novgorod" has found a savior, who managed two minutes to break a window, cut down a tree and break the power line.
On the video, Nizhny Novgorod soldiers Igor Novikov, rescuing a cat Barsika bottle broke the window, shaking the tree and then cut it with an ax, breaking thus the power line. Cat in the fall, though electric shock, but he was still alive. Friends and family of the legendary soldier remembered this event with a laugh, and wonder what the video has gained more than a million views, was so popular after 13 years, writes «Pro City Nizhniy Novgorod».
"I Knew that he would be 12 years later a relative of mine, not have married lover! To tears! Watch this video, you will not regret! Maybe someone remembers, "- joking Nizhegorodka Svetlana Novikova.
"When I saw on the video Igorka just died laughing. Only it is not clear who makes it such a star - he is now everywhere on the Internet, "- says Beslan Tarba familiar Igor Novikov.

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting