About people and bears

People often ask - "How the bears fishing sosedstvuete»?
Yes, different happens ...

11 photos with comments.

The photo below was taken: Starha - Photography
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=476...elevant_count=1

Definitely that fishing in Kamchatka bears - the concept is almost separable. Are you going on a fishing trip - be ready for a meeting with the bears ...
However, the statistics (stubborn) provides that fishing is not a single fisherman bear is not lifted, but the tragedy involving human-bears every year occur in the region (who are curious, I can give references).

they also ...

In the wild rivers and the bears are wild, so people are afraid. We (local) is not something to be said - they did "not afraid" of course "popugivaemsya", but treat exactly observing bearish "concepts." They have their own business, we have our own, and it is better not to interfere with each other - the most important thing is not to scare the bear sudden appearance at close range. Moving into the thick, tall grass or bushes, "shumim" food and garbage after leaving the parking lot did not leave, and so on.

With respect to the bears, I'd share visiting fishermen on three roughly equal parts:
 - "Pacifists", which refer to local bears, both in the attraction 5D, i.e. type as a "virtual" point. Such seeing a bear, with the children's enthusiasm ran to meet him - to pull behind the ear or be photographed in an embrace (as pictured above).
 - "Flat" - realists who understand the situation as it is, what type, how we "there bears here people - preferably not interfere with each other, and all is well».
 - "Alarmists" - such passions having read on the news, is losing his mind on the adult. And the most disgusting thing, the more they panic - the more "popados».

This year, the two went rafting on the river. Opala, and two groups were "alarmist". In the end, one couple earnestly wanted the night to call a helicopter !!! ... Because the nearby (100 meters behind) two bears staged a "dispute" (probably because of the territory). Kosolapov growled "bad voices" for three hours without a break, regardless of the firing of guns and lights falshveyerov. Weirdly, of course ...

Arkady next morning, the head of the family, shared his "nocturnal reflections»:
 - Well it myself, for my money ... !!! on their own ... !!! I got into this asshole !!! It's very identity, if in Africa, where the ride on jeeps to see lions - just a "service" to spend the night in a tent among them, to go home ... There's a Jeep in the head and nobody would !!! And here - for hello ... thrown as puppies from a helicopter, and to survive, if you're lucky ...

Arkady thought.

With the same group, on the last spending the night came a fisherman in the morning, "airing" and the hard bottom of the river suffered a motorboat, which startled the bear, wandering along the shore. With this frightened the bear ran through the bushes right on the fisherman, scaring his vusmert its appearance from the bush at a distance of 10-15 meters. These circumstances have mobilized fisherman reaction to the limit, and that he did not really realizing what does he rushed for ochumevshego bear with "animal" cry - "GOU GOU !!!" Somehow, out of fear, he moved to the "international" English ...?
Zashugany and become stupid bear Rushed to the tundra, just a little does not go over our tents ...

In the second group on the same river - the fisherman went out at night "to the wind" and saw a couple of bears climb on rafts, zachalennym near the shore, and then climbed down and went to him in the direction of our camp ...
Woke us up, fisherman jumped into the tent and quickly "buttoned" for all lightning ...
Bummed drove. In the morning found that the "guests" rested cooler with meat, "stepped" by one of my balloon katarafta & quot; and with spinning tube of the fisherman.
Holes taped cooler (without meat) found downstream and a tube of "irretrievable loss»

Repaired.

So what happens ... But such cases will likely set of circumstances ... to have something to remember)))

By the way, a very curious bear "adventure," said one of the visiting fishermen Alexander Grujic, about his first visit to Kamchatka. They, too, have flown on the same river. Opala, and after the first night found that the night was coming to the camp and bear claws poprotykal all plastic bottles with carbonated water ... !!! ???
Trying to guess the "train of thought" Bear, they came to the conclusion that such a clumsy way to search for beer!

As with all of the saved?
Nothing of the military - reserve falshveyerov if available - gun fire at night long lasting and appropriate behavior during the day.

Some guests fishermen for themselves "saved».
The picture with the "big gun" comment on the details - were the questions again, in the discussion on the theme of "filthy," hunting with automatic weapons.
The fact that Alexei Nikolayevich (Chief of the fishermen) in the previous year also visited Kamchatka and we floated with fishing in late August.
So, in one of the parks early in the morning, he walked away from the camp of the dim-witted Bush. He sat down on the bank, pulling a piece of paper - enjoy nature and spawning salmon ... At this time, from the other bank of the width and depth of 30 meters below the knee, got breakfast a bear ... and in two jumps was in the middle of the duct. Fortunately Alexei made a sound, he noticed the bear got scared and ran away ... and could not notice ... Then there were many bears and guns, no one was ...

Therefore, this year was a condition - armed with an assault on the palace of Amin. And this gun Alexey got hold of himself. I wanted to provide more of this to everyone, but did not work, one treated for two turns.
By the way, this time no one even saw a bear ... In this time (mid-September), they go to the river (to the far cordon). However, the service weapon was used until the end of the alloy.

After a caution, I did not hurt a bit, when I went up to see the influx of fish. On his return seemed to me that someone in the bushes hubbub. Stopped - quiet. Immediately thought, "The men, probably in the" guard "went ...»
And just - just set foot as there afraid barked - "Halt, who just past! I'll shoot ... "I almost did not put in my pants ...
Neighing then - imagine how they answered the bear. And Oleg ("guard" on the left) noted with pleasure - "Wow - how much time has passed from the service, and" hands-remember that ".

But in general, if someone is too exasperated "bear issue," the situation is that the bears durom rod on the river only during the course of an abundant salmon, ie in July and August. At this time one alloy (5-7 days), you can see a dozen or even maybe more bears.
By mid-September, when the bulk of the fish already peredohnet, clumsy thing of the hill - "in the lump" (feast on ripe cones cedar). From then come)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting