Cushion on which to sit really useful

Sit down comfortably on Kickstarter appeared something seems very we need: умная Darma pillow for those who lead a sedentary lifestyle. Unlike many already trackers user activity tracker is inactive, or, one might say, a new class of smartass-devices.

Inside pillows - 6 sensors thickness of only 1 mm, the result of five years of development, a group of Chinese engineers. They claim that it fixes breathing, pulse, level of stress (sorry, not explained - how) and sitting posture more accurately and efficiently than any other device on the market.

Sensors "Dharma" is medically accurate i>

The Evolution of the PCB "Dharma» i>

In conjunction with the mobile (iOS, Android) and desktop applications, pillow does not give the owner swim fat: examining user habits, Darma Tips to pose:

straighten the back i>

reminiscent of when to get up:

You got my purse or something? I>

recommends exercises for stretching:

If sanctions do not work - try to give him an elbow in the stomach i>

"Dharma" is named after the Бодхидхармы, patriarch of Zen Buddhism and the inventor and meditation. The idea is to combine wisdom and a sedentary lifestyle. For example, if it detects stress, advise breathing exercises:

Time to meditate a little i>

Collect money while there, but already collected three times the stated amount of $ 40 thousand. According to the schedule of the project, in the mass production of "Dharma" will go in May next year, and the first customers will receive them in June. The price of $ 199 makes it a very interesting proposal in a number of different fitness gadgets - while it does not show, but he knows about your health much more.

Hours pillow - month on a single charge. The nice thing about it, perhaps, is that if the batteries have expired iPhone - it turns into a brick with a glass surface. And if the battery gets in the "Dharma" - it still remains a pillow! Incidentally, Darma compatible with Apple Healthkit.

For those who are not willing to wait until June - another pair of devices in this genre:

Lumoback (raising money through Kickstarter) Lumolift (second-generation devices Lumo) Master Posture (Russian unit)
Source: habrahabr.ru/company/madrobots/blog/238967/

Tags

See also

New and interesting