Chinese woman writes hands and feet simultaneously

resident of China at the same time writes the hands and feet. 26-year-old Chen Siyuan takes a brush in his hands ... and feet. She's going to write four lines of a poem odnovremenno.Ob this woman talking more year and a half ago. Then she wrote only two hands. After that, Chen decided that can improve your umenie.Chen - a former translator. On his talent she learned by chance in college. He says that the process of writing it robs a lot of energy. "When you're four different lines of verse or four different proposals at the same time, it takes more energy from your mind than if you wrote one verse. So that my mind feels tired ». Chen visited an expert who has been studying the human brain. The survey found that of the connecting left and right hemisphere of her brain is more developed than the other lyudey.Zhenschina says he wants to use his abilities to help science. "I think if I was born with this talent, I have to work hard to study it, learn its potential and use it to develop to the highest level. Perhaps it will be able to do something to help people. Maybe this will give some new results in education or scientific research "while learning .Chen also write characters and words in Latin. However, they say that the Chinese letter given to her easily.

Source: ntdtv.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting