Chinese woman writes with hands and feet simultaneously video

A resident of China writes simultaneously with hands and feet. 26-year-old Chen XIYUAN takes brush in hand and feet. She is going to write four lines of the poem at the same time.

About the woman talking another year and a half ago. Then she only wrote with both hands. After that, Chen decided that he could improve his skills.

Chen is a former translator. His talent she learned by chance, while in College. Said that the process of writing it takes a lot of energy.

"When you write four different lines of verse or four different offers at the same time, it takes more energy from your consciousness, than if you wrote one verse. So my mind feels tired".

Chen called for an expert who has been studying the human brain. The survey found that the part that connects left and right hemisphere of her brain, is more developed than other people.The woman says she wants to use her powers to help science.

"I think if I was born with this talent, I have to work hard to study it, know your potential, use it and develop to the highest level. Perhaps it will be able to help people. Maybe it will give some new results in education or scientific research".

Chen also learn at the same time writing characters and words in Latin. However, says that Chinese writing is easier.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting