Mad plastic surgery (9 photos)

16 years of plastic surgery in the pursuit of appearance of Superman

Yes, yes, this Filipino boy looks like Superman! And some Wearing a telephone booth there has not been. To become a superhero, man ... 19 underwent plastic surgery! In the past, the shy tailor Philippines Herbert Chavez has spent more than 300 thousand pesos and 16 years to make himself into an exact copy of this Clark Kent.

Japanese model wants to look like a French doll

30 cosmetic procedures in the year 10 million yen or 102 thousand dollars - that's the price of an impressive transformation from Japanese to French doll. Vanilla Chamuel (the name of fearless model) will continue to go under the surgeon's knife, while her dream of becoming a one to one like a porcelain doll is not true. But now hardly anyone finds this tiny resident of the country of the rising sun old vanilla.

100 thousand dollars on plastic surgery to look like Ken

Over the last decade Justin Jedlicka, a New Yorker, I have gone through 90 plastic procedures, from breast implants to the implant cheeks. 32-year-old says he spent about 100 thousand dollars to look like Barbie's husband. Justin began to "improve" his face from 18 years. The very first surgery was a rhinoplasty (nose reshaping).

Girls united obsession become living dolls

Living Barbie Valeria Lukyanova found a double, and now both have plans to storm America. The transformation into a doll Valeria at the time shocked the online audience.

Now Valeria is not alone in his enthusiasm, she was joined by 24-year-old Olga "Dominic" Oleynik. Olga is also not just lay on the operating table, hoping to wake up like a doll.

The two met on the Internet from Odessa 5 years ago, and now spend together "seminars on spirituality" at 50 pounds for admission. Valery and Olga say that they use their appearance to attract members to their workshops.

Plastic as a way to get rid of the appearance of Chinese

43-year-old American of Chinese origin, Julie Chen, now a star of the American program The Talk talked about how in the beginning of his career, a young journalist from Ohio, heard a couple of unflattering words about his future: not see your career, and all because you are Chinese.

After that, Chen began to do plastic surgery to get rid of his "Chinese" appearance. At the very beginning of her career, she changed the shape of the eyes themselves and make them bigger.

30 thousand dollars and you - Kim Kardashian

Maila Sinenezh completely obsessed with appearance, Kim Kardashian, and is going to make a series of plastic surgery to look exactly like the actress. Maila admits that she was tired from the numerous comparisons with Kim in his favor: you look like a thick Kim!

She believes that only the surgeon's knife is able to help her. "I am delighted with her body and I want mine was the same!" - She says. To satisfy the desire of the client, a plastic surgeon Matthew Schulman hold liposuction, lip augmentation, as well as enlargement surgery and breast correction.

To return to the ex-boyfriend, a Chinese woman trying to make a copy of Jessica Alba

The reason for the break in relations 21 years Xiaoqing and her boyfriend became ... Jessica Alba. This American actress was ideal for a guy. Obsessive thoughts about Alba went so far that he forced Xiaoqing wearing a wig and make-up copy of the actress.

She wanted to change his appearance, bringing her to the appearance of Jessica Alba, through plastic surgery. Oddly enough, but the actress had heard rumors about this story: "I think no one should expose themselves to such changes. If a person really loves you, he will love you for who you are and no matter what ».

After these words the Chinese decided not to go under the surgeon's knife: "I think it's great that Jessica was so worried about me. Her words kept me from making mistakes! »

A man willing to pay 5000 dollars to be like Ryan Gosling

How far can you go to be like his idol? Longed to be an actor Nicholas Ryan from New Jersey, I paid 5000 dollars to look like an actor and heartthrob Ryan Gosling. "I wanted a more expressive jaw as Ryan" - says Nicholas.

Plastic surgeon Tim Nevin specializes just on when people want to be like celebrities. Just a couple of hours and thousands of dollars and Nicholas zvёzdu similar to the movie "Drive».

A woman wants to have plastic surgery to look older

After thirty many of us begins to disturb the idea of ​​aging and of its signs can not escape: the wrinkles, gray hair, cellulite, sagging shape. But there turns out to be exceptions. At 47 years a grandmother Ann Bolton was watching a none of the above, and, on the contrary, wants them to be more apparent. The mother of four children said that people constantly confuse it with the 20-year-old girl.

Anne is considering surgery that would allow her a little closer to his age. Bolton believes that it was her youthful appearance ruined marriage and subsequent relationships, as it constantly pester young men. And friends have turned away from it - because in her background, they look older.

Tags

See also

New and interesting