Brutal beast!

My ex went for two weeks and asked my mother to take care of our pet is (I left it to her) ferret.

I am actually very glad of it, so bored. When he was little, this was a nipper! His kiss, and he for her lip immediately DAC, then I went with prokusannymi lips and the nose. And now, the most affectionate beast! And all you lick and tickle. Very well mannered. So took it back to her, the first night he fumbling in all corners, it all interesting and necessary to sniff. Gave him two trays, he went to them and another place in the kitchen of the litter. Yesterday, at six o'clock in the morning crawled under my blanket and started biting the feet and hands, and yet has admitted its odor glands. I had to wake up, feed, play and ass on him to wash. Went to bed, wake up again for 11 days, went to feed him. He fell asleep and I like it's time to rise. So he's still asleep, I think I'll go to sleep, and he just woke up. And here begins the night jolly, everything must be on the open lockers in each package poshurshat. Oh. But still love him!

Tags

See also

New and interesting