Amazing squatter

If you want to live in Europe, not necessarily to move abroad. It is enough to buy a pair of fences and welding machine.

My favorite mother-in-law moved in with you to live? Or the baby was born, and the children's room as there was no, or not? But the hands are what ?!

It sometimes happens that a man feels like a king life. Who said that he needs close at the same time in the most ordinary apartment?

№4
And this, perhaps, is not the king - here lives vsamdelishny Emperor. Cottage right in the city? Why not?

Azerbaijan oligarch attach to your personal home, inaccessible to other tenants, elevator, briefly explained his action: "Am I a beggar or what ?!»

Life hacking for those who do not have money to buy land in the center of Moscow. You buy three car garage and brick. Next - build, build and build. It is not detected!

Residents of one of the Russian cities every weekend bothered to wander back and forth on the train. Here he found an elegant way out: cottage right on the roof of high-rise buildings.

Attach a risk to life! Interestingly, utensils in the house goes on the table here and there when the owner moves from one corner to another?

Out on the balcony in the morning ... that is, in the cockpit - good! Birds fly, clouds float, extra living space pleases the eye!

The owner of the house did not think long about how to cut off the nose of the plane and glue to the front. The solution lay on the surface ... as this aircraft is now.

Source: p-i-f.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting