Two days in the village

I remember that we are here to reflect on the theme "Programmer Ivan in the village" - Will kindest programmer in schschi nederevenskuyu for his life in the village.
And this week, I went to friends in one of the villages of the Vladimir region to inspect - and how it will work there. I stipulate village of once-prosperous, many Muscovites. The plot with the house about 2.5 mln.r.
There is a lot of beautiful photos, the conclusion at the end.
via lj
On the way here and there was visible legacy of the Union - the monuments of collectivization (collective)

Local transport. In addition to the local village many Muscovites. You can reach not only by car, train and bus, the journey takes just a couple of hours (important to know the bus schedule)

on arrival to the site have been found such views. Ever wanted to learn to paint and to stay with his easel on the hill. But I do not know how to draw, how to take pictures and that although the so languishing on the horizon littered with pictures.

On-shore grew raspberries

And finally, the river, swift as the wind, cold as the heart of your ex and clean like ... like a river clean.

Across the bridge was carefully set to the gate of the cattle. Against the cattle we certainly do not have anything, but the herd was a goat Squirrel with a very nasty character. Boda sometimes everything that moves and does not move all that pushing and butting. Here it is the top.

At the station we were met by the sunflowers

And innovative toilets are not in need of sewers, according to the soon in each apartment will be such and will be available to everyone, along with a light bulb Ilyich

Also, the mole was discovered, it is not clear why crawled to the surface in the heat.

In order to save him from this red and haughty creature was taken up of "hipster blade»

Mole photo session was held in order to capture in a photograph no holes in the skin and other injuries.

He was released off-site

Be sure to make the task started to inflame ...

And here is a photo made at 11pm. Your taking pictures clearly show how languishing pork and lamb on a fire and how to overfly molecule heat.

By the way - there is special live fireflies Svetlovikus Freezelaitus, listed in the Red Book - they fly so fast (and very rare) and so bright - it is impossible to fix them in place - a visible light band

and))))

Speaking of stars ... the lack of street lighting allows you to admire the night sky. That's the kind you definitely will not see in Moscow (and indeed even in the cities)

The human eye captures light more than the camera, so I tried to show as much as possible what I saw there. Here, for clarity, I put on the ISO 6400 and opened for 30 seconds aperture. Color spoiled. but now the number of stars visible to the human eye is the same. Filmed on 14mm fisheye

But when approaching a 85 mm lens. Stunning views.

And it was morning, we went refreshed on the very river.

The water is very clear and very cold. After sitting with his feet in the water and not privyknuli. Fearing seizures went to bathe in the lake.

On the way to see the farm, to the picture 1 - collective farms are gone, but the family labor and sometimes melkokollektivny are held in high esteem.

Cows

At the lake depressed seeing the trash

On the way back we stopped in the church

Church Podkhoz. It works at all.

And we stopped by the church to buy milk, sour cream, bread and so on. Even took a jam of roses.
Milk yield so cute ladybugs

Field followed us here such stelae ...

That's the journey. Just do not think that we just drove there and moles ate meat, no. Managed grapes hang on the house, something unnecessary ruin and make desired, these moments just because we have not captured employment. Correct.

- I'll write in 2 minutes, the conclusion about life in the village

Tags

See also

New and interesting