Terms of Winnie the Pooh

1. Piglet: "How do you spell 'love'?". Pooh: "It is not written, it feels».
2. "You're braver than I suppose. Stronger than you look. And smarter than you think ».
3. "That helps me to be different from others, helps me to be».

4. "If during a call, it seems that the other person is not listening to you, keep patience - perhaps he had at this point in the ear just got a piece of fur».
5. "If ever there will be a day that we can not be together more, leave me in your heart. I'll be there forever ».

6. "As soon as I saw you, I knew right away that we are waiting for the adventure».
7. "Sometimes it happens that very small things take a lot of space in the heart».

8. "Some people have too much experience for others. I think it's called "love».
9. "Rivers know one wisdom: there is no need to hurry, one day we would get there all the same».

10. "If you live a hundred years, I would like to live a hundred minus one, that I have never had to live without you».

11. "Weeds - is also the flowers as soon as they get to know».

12. "I think we dream to be parted for long. If we dream of each other - so we can spend time together always ».

13. "You can not sit in a corner of the forest all the time and wait for others to come to you. Sometimes it is worth and to go to them ».

14. "Promise me you will never forget me, because if I think that you'll forget you can never leave».

15. "A little helpful and caring for others can change very much».

16. "A day spent without the other - like a pot in which there is not a single droplet of honey».

17. "Love - is the ability to take a few steps back, and maybe even more ... It means - to place the happiness of the one you love».

18. "My favorite day - the one that carried with you. So today - this is my new favorite day! »

19. "How lucky I am to have something because of what goodbyes are so hard!»

... So much wisdom from the mouth of such a modest little Bear of Very Little Brain. Thank you, Pooh!
Presented utterance is not a fragment of the popular Russian translation of the book Boris Zakhoder and are translated excerpts from AA Milne's original work, some of which are known in the version Zakhoder not hit.

--img15--

Source: flytothesky.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting