Interesting facts about the blood group

One for all
The theory of compatibility of blood groups started to develop in the conditions of the Second World War, when the blood lacked. Then, and it was found the perfect recipient - O (I) - (first negative), which is more or less successfully combined with other groups. Its carriers were considered "universal donors" until recently, when they were rare cases of failure to set transfused O (I) Rh-. And yet, in an emergency, such as a lack of adequate blood transfusion today allowed her patient with any blood type, but in an amount not exceeding 500 ml.

Bloody diet
According to one version, the blood group emerged from the different food preferences of people in different territories at different time intervals. First O (I), the most ancient, according to the doctor of psychological sciences, Yuri Levchenko, belonged to hunters, the second A (II) to farmers, the third B (III) nomads. Fourth AB (IV), the youngest, according to one version, was formed by mixing the Indo-Europeans and Mongoloids. As a result, each blood group has retained its biological memory of one or the other, familiar to her media diet and fit for him immunity. Based on this, some doctors, led by Peter D'Adamo, blood type are advised to take into account when choosing the daily diet. Thus, the winner of the first "hunting" the blood group recommends high protein food (meat, fish, seafood); for the second "agrarian" group - the fish-vegetables; third and fourth - dairy products, eggs, cereals, vegetables and fruits.

One blood - some disease
The correct choice of the daily menu, according to experts, will not only improve the immune system, but will be an excellent prevention against the characteristic of a group of blood diseases. According to research by Japanese psychologist Masahiko Nomi, carriers of group I are very susceptible to "stomach illness" - gastritis, gastric ulcers and colitis. II group at risk of developing rheumatism, diabetes and asthma. For "nomadic" personal "scourge" of the disease are considered the back and joints: sciatica and low back pain. And the owners of Group IV to fear the flu and sore throat.

Ketsu-eki-gata
If we in Russia are trying to determine a person's character by the sign of the zodiac, the Japanese are guided by blood group, which, according to local scientists, "ketsu-eki-gata" (practiced since the 1930s), is able to tell the person everything. The Japanese believe that the holders of blood group I - sociable and energetic people, the owners of II blood group -stressoustoychivy and patient, but stubborn. Art and powerful people usually III blood group. People with a rare Group IV - balanced and natural leaders.

"Ketsu-eki-gata" is incredibly popular in Japan, where the blood group without any problem can be called at the first meeting, and the choice of the second half are guided by their compatibility. "Bloody method" plays an important role even in hiring. Local HR-methodology offers to combine people with certain blood groups to create the perfect team.

Blood group can change
Blood determined heredity, as well as eye color, and typically does not change during the life. At least that's before counting. Today known science at least one example of a change of blood group. It happened with the Australian girl Demi-Lee Brennan. After surgery, a liver transplant her Rh factor changed from negative to positive.

In animals, is another story
But in other mammals is quite different amount of blood groups. Especially because of this interbreeding is often unsuccessful. For example: the dogs are 4 types of blood, cats - 11, while cows may exceed 800.

The rarest blood type
According to statistics from the American Red Cross, the rarest blood type in the world is AB (IV) Rh- (IV group, Rh negative). According to estimates, it has only 1% of all mankind (mainly in the Caucasus and among African-Americans). In second place B (II) Rh- and O (I) Rh-. Typically, the owners of the rare groups keep their blood "in reserve" in special refrigerators, in case they ever need a blood transfusion.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting