The most expensive autonumbers in Moscow sold for ...

To get rid of speculation, the management of traffic police requests the Government to legalize the sale of beautiful combinations of numbers.

The traffic police want to deprive corruption component process for car state numbers, legalizing special auctions. While in Moscow are only illegal markets sales numbers. At one of these correspondents visited, where he learned the approximate prices.

- In the area of ​​10 million rubles - "IUU 777 77". In stock. There is a desire - take away - says the seller. "AMR77" in Moscow worth about two million rubles, "SLR" cheaper "199 ... 199" - 150 thousand. According to the businessman, numbers "777" in the new Moscow index "777" had yet. They have a special deficit - out only in a series of BBB and EEE, but these numbers are already on the machines.

- They will be sold for at least another year, or two, or even three. You take away my car, I have reissued to you, I put a number on you, you sold me the car back. That is 10 thousand cars purchased for 10 thousand you sold it to me - told the seller, reissued as the license plate number to the new owner.

Since the beginning of the issuance of a new series in Moscow numbers "777" in the September 2013 issue of speculation signs license acquired special resonance. Wrestlers corruption found that the most beautiful rooms with three sevens are installed on cars costing more than three million rubles, and suggested that here was not without bribes to traffic police.

As it turned out, the owners of thieves numbers to a new series suddenly "lost" the old license plates. Bloggers argued that the issue of "A777AA777 was sold for 15 million rubles, and waited, when the streets of Moscow will be the owner. However, at the height of the scandal in the traffic police have decided to set this number on the VAZ-2114 - official car of the Metropolitan Police. But later in the network has photos "Porsche Panamera" with the number "T777TT777".

Now in Moscow there are already informal auction sales beautiful rooms. The traffic police are aware of the problem, but do so by law can not do anything. Private and legal entities interested in buying in car ownership and license plates outweigh their cars in the so-called "donor", which were later put up for sale, but for a round sum. In some cases, the amount of such "avtohlama" up to several million rubles.

To avoid speculations with numbers, the sale of "elite" Marks decided to legalize. Interior Ministry invites the Government to conduct auctions to sell rooms directly in the registration areas or in showrooms. In any case, explain the traffic police, a prestigious series of no advantage on the road does not give, and how much room would be no cost from the fines it will not save.

Tags

See also

New and interesting