Gash gazebos

I must say that I am a resident of the housing, except for drill and screwdriver in hand tools have not been kept, therefore, for me it is a feat. Decided with the godfather, anticipating the hot summer, zaherachit in my house (not so long ago, bought with the help of parents) for a pleasant besedochka of summer evenings. Extra money, as always happens.

23 photo.

Budget about 20 tyrov. Talk about tratuarnoy plitke- sacrilege with such a budget. Therefore, in the Almighty tyrnete were written here is:

In the courtyard was just ohrenet much debris that somewhere I had to put

Dig a hole 30-40 inches to easily!

Posted in [mergetime] 1405837116 [/ mergetime]
That in turn went musorok

old flooring type, waterproofing)))

Then sand again and again litter the sand and debris again

here

Pёsya looked at us with a look as if we debily dick and understand what we do. Kum decided to brush his teeth found in the grass infant toothbrush

3x3 poured screed, 15 centimeters thick. At this time, a swarm of the pit under the path

and again rubbish, oh, this garbage ...

Then in the course went under formrchki pebble. Do not expect so pretty well will be obtained

here

Again Kummer joker and a hard worker. Works well, but also robust design and thumps! Because his employer closes his eyes on his little flaws

smoke break

Like Construction, looked at how much profile frame metal profile on the roof, etc. According to my calculations came to 10-12 thousand. I think the work will cost welded by the same ... In short, it was planned that she will leave me arbor up to 25 thousand. Called welded on to declare, explained dimensions wishes. Obchschitayte, said. They me to call back in an hour. Call back ...
-37 Thousand!
Yes you ohueli proletarians? Where you live, or in Matskve in Voronezh? You then s / n 15-18 more tysch seen? In pesdu you rukodelniki ...
Went to the boutiques and bought ready for gazebo 11400, although the Chinese ... 4 chairs and a table., Total-13900

Collected long ... China is ... Could reach the second kum

More

Posted in [mergetime] 1405837975 [/ mergetime]
and more

Attic

already with a lantern

Evening with LED podsvetochka

Drunk kum dancing to Depeche mod- Jesus College staff!
So, 13 bags tsementa- 2800, KAMAZ-2000 sand, gazebo with chairs and table 13900, 1500 thousand light- LED ribbon in silicone (do not know the name) and lantern 840 pe, switches, sockets 250 rubles more ... In the end, a horseradish cheaper than me Samodelkina dickhead!

All good, dear YaPovtsy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting