Alcove

Year 3 had the idea of ​​building the gazebo for tea and alcoholic pleasures. And a year ago, the moment of truth ... start. But it was made a major mistake - lower turn was for reasons of economy and money is made from timber 15x10, which lay at the site about 10 years and was a bit of reference. Bruce was laid on the blocks, which respectively stand on sandy gravel substrate, but eventually must be fed water and cracked (if that new blocks and jack me pomosh). This fact should be taken into account in the construction of the gazebo next))) Bruce missed kuzbasslakom shoby not rot. When the painting of the fence seemed sosdeka and started screaming that stinks. He promised to call the police and even advised me to build a gazebo in the center of the plot. In response to the threats and calls for the police, I promised to call the FSB and she calmed down)))

Oh yeah, and the size of the gazebo 3h3m like 2 height. Stands of timber 10x10, not sliced, but sander saved me. He became an almost perfect) in the lower coil were made holes for 12mm rebar like, and also drilled a hole in the rack, generally strung timber to the valve and secured with steel plates inside the gazebo. The idea certainly insane and can be done differently, but there is the whole trick was just to the jurisdiction of the lower coil and the inability to perfectly catch the plane between it and the uprights.

Upper round and the average of planed boards 10x5, are mounted on the corners and screws, something which of course turned out crooked, but the design has become strong.

Painted somehow ponosnogo color again so that the painting was in there.

Side view.

Realizing his mistake repainted normal paint in 2 layers. Painting PINOTEX ULTRA Rosewood.

View from the window. A positive attitude grows)))

He started to put the floor boards used 10x5 remaining forests from home.

Cote, who supported me and followed my hard work)

I put the floor. He started to do the wall of the lining.

I finish the walls and began to make for the roof lath.

Some crates specifically left the light, and then painted in the same color with the walls. On the roof put ondulin,

Painted walls of the first layer.

Second)

I sewed lining the top and also painted.

Colored top layer and the second pinned frames.

In this building in the 12th year was over because of the cold weather, laziness and lack of ideas)))

Long could not come up with the same issue as the "window" had a bunch of ideas, from the bars to the windows, but in the end the rest of the lining has been decided to make the likeness of the blinds. I sewed 3 sections and then ended abruptly lining. Was made a bench and put a table and tea and alcoholic joy started))) In this state, a gazebo has experienced almost all summer.

Suddenly bought a bunk and sewed all the gazebo was a little darker but much cozier.

From a different angle.

Well, actually planochki painted inside and out.

Well, something like this.

Already dried fish for beer)))

p.s. if originally everything was done on the project, it is possible stocks would be much less if you look closely, you can see that some racks are crooked, something where something sticks, etc. and etc. Who built assessing understand that it was possible to do something simpler, something more beautiful, and probably safer. But in general, I'm satisfied, it remains only to hold the light and the dark, dark nights had fallen hard bottle flooded his eyes on the floor to look))) Good luck to everyone in the building, do not drink a lot !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting