I washed down theater.

Given the popularity of the gash about anything and everything, I decided to share my skills and abilities.
As usual:
First post.
Please do not kick.
Will 26 ph. (sorry for the quality, because in addition to a jigsaw with integrated lighting, anything at hand was not)
Some photos, previously published on the website of my employer, so it is specified as the source tyts

We went to the room of the attic floor, which originally was planned to be used as a billiard room. That means no wires to the acoustics, or under the projector is not laid, ready to repair.
Gypsum damn ceiling does not allow to fasten the screen to the ceiling, and the distance between columns, so small that if you enter the screen there is the very meaning of the installation of the projector is reduced to zero.
The challenge is to find a place to install the screen with a width of not less than 240cm, set the speakers, set the projector, and to bring the hidden wire to make this work. To heap all this should be done with minimal damage and the consequences for the final finish.

photo3

photo4

photo5

Suffered, we build the basic framework.

Right now, time is still a fuss, we decided to use the embedded speakers.

Utrekalis customized corners, every one is different.

Then came a box hidden under the setting screen, along with the wires in the ceiling, brought to the projector through.

That sub found its place, setting the acoustics do not forget otshumit box inside and strengthen his ribs.

General view of the construction

Crashed into the central channel of the screen box.
Well, the trial run of the screen.

Admiring what happened and sticking facades.

Another general view, there are already at the rear of the column could be seen.

Here's a closer look and the rear of the column after painting.

Even the rear

And here in front painted.

Another front view.

And the other side of the rear acoustics

We produce fabric grill. And also paint the shelves.

Another view.

That rears ready

Well, the result itself

More

More

and

Posted in [mergetime] 1378109420 [/ mergetime]
All I finished.
Costs of material 70 TR
And three weeks time.

Source:

Tags