Flower Superjet English kingdom!

Last weekend I was in a crazy pace, very bright, varied and saturated. On Friday night I went on a long-awaited concert of Robbie Williams in London at the O2 Arena, the tickets were purchased in January, experiences and emotions just going through the roof! Then on Saturday and Sunday I spent on the world's largest military airshow Royal International Air Tattoo in Feyrfode, and then, finally, on Monday was a day-discovery Farnborough! Great meeting with friends, a great flight and static display and a lot of a lot of different interesting and beautiful aircraft!
Today I want to show you Superjets in the English kingdom, and then go to Airbus and Boeing.

UTair will receive 6 aircraft Sukhoi Superjet 100 LR this year and open the database service in Ufa.

Monokomponovka 90 seats. Nice fabric grill seats quite comfortable step series.

New resource ssj100rightnow.com - date information of the operators in the world Superjet.

When you come into the cockpit Superjet, the first thing that attracts attention - it's huge windows:

Unfortunately, on Monday Superjet not fly, and all statics very closely located to one another, so it's hard to do without a frame around the aircraft. But what a neighborhood - near Dreamliner 787-9!

And now look at the Mexican Superjet airline Interjet!
As of June 2014 delivered 35 aircraft to customers who have completed more than 35,000 commercial flights a total of more than 52,000 flight hours.

That's where flies Superjet in Mexico:

In Interdzheta very beautiful interior, and indeed the interior is very stylish. By Italian design company Pininfarina!

Cockpit Superjet airline Interjet:

Next show Airbus and Boeing at Farnborough, I first saw the 787-9 Dreamliner in the sky, fly off the A350 is great. And I went inside the test A350, where only cockpit looks as usual, but no passenger compartment. About the A350 will be a separate report, and not one :)

Source: alexcheban.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting