The first flight of SuperJet. Report and photos of the new aircraft

At the reception in Moscow, she says: "What you have an interesting type of aircraft. Lucky for you, today the first flight of the Superjet. And ... you specifically? ".

Fly from Perm to St. Petersburg via Moscow in order to "fly" on the face of stupid, but if you love flying, love airplanes and you have a little free time, but at heart you are still curious, why not?

Report and pictures of the new aircraft with the first flight of Aeroflot Superjet

via elnarperm
35 photos

The business hall met Rashid Rakhimov, head coach of Amkar casually poured himself a glass of tomato juice. I decided to definitely talk with the coach of your favorite team, but delicately. For courage poured in a martini glass, a little vodka, ice and Sprite. A foreigner who stood close by, made a face emoticon in ICQ with round eyes. So = Oo.

Wished success Rakhimov said that the game the team has, and this is important. The fans support you, believe in the team and a good result.

We went to the gate to gate. The plane Sukhoi Superjet 100 number 95008 is named after the legendary Soviet pilot Mikhail Vodopiyanov. The pilot known for his many feats: rescue of the crew of the steamer Chelyuskin in the Chukchi Sea, the world's first landing on the ice at the North Pole.

Airplane at the gate, load power

According to the official website of the airline "Aeroflot" the first flight of the aircraft Superjet 100 airline was to be held June 15 on the route Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod, but then the decision was changed because of the economic forum in St. Petersburg. I thought that would be especially gorgeous open it flight on the new plane, as if on a white horse to fetch the bride. So they did.

Around the airplane constantly running people he was surrounded by attention

Airport workers also photographed Russian handsome

Every now and then we are going kkompaniyami, and looking at the ship something obszhudali

The tail of the Superjet mixed with other tails, indistinguishable:)

The first Sukhoi Superjet 100 flight made April 21, 2011, the plane belongs to the Armenian airline Armavia and is called the "Yuri GagarinĀ»

The first aircraft SSJ planned to deliver in 2008, but the delivery time is constantly shifting. Because of this contract broke the Italian Alitalia. The main competitor of the Superjet - Brazilian Embraer.

I think more than half of the passengers did not know that fly Superjet, a matter of chance. The rest bought tickets specifically. Their price has soared to 18 177 rubles one way (per day can be bought for 4,100 rubles). Perhaps this is because of the journalists who were on the flight many scenes filmed RTR, ORT and NTV

Configuration of an aircraft five seats in the row. It consists of two embodiments 75 and 95 passengers (may vary depending on the number layout) in the range of the base configuration.

The aircraft with minimal configuration

Individual air-conditioning systems (pieces from blowing air) in this plane was not saying that such Aeroflot planes with minimal configuration did not order, but they gave - gave it:) Temporarily

Armchairs business class

Design elements:)

Eminent guests

In a business woman sitting with Nikon and wide lens, do not hesitate especially someone taking pictures. Maybe the official photographer?

During the flight, Deputy Prime Minister inspected the plane, talked a lot and behaved extremely positive.

They say that the toilet in the economy much more spacious toilet in the business. Able to go to the toilet first:)

The flight itself was a great story, an interview with some people, others experience. Requests for TV crews to the passenger and the flight attendants play along. Everything was done picture.

Impressions of the flight strange, how to evaluate it? From the viewpoint of a passenger plane it was normal, typical. By comfort inferior brand new A320, which fly to Moscow - Perm, where I seem to be more comfortable seats and larger toilets:) And so - of course, sat down and took off without problems, the flight itself took place in normal operating mode, except that the luggage rack on takeoff for some reason opened:)

It is said that a special construction and expansion of the size of baggage compartments allow you to place the maximum size of hand luggage and any top of clothes, whether it's summer children's jacket or fluffy winter coat.

The cabin with red stewardess Aeroflot

He was sitting a meter away from the Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov, Minister of Economic Development Elvira Nabiullina, the designer and the head of Sukhoi Mikhail Pogosyan, general director of Aeroflot Savelyev and others. Cones. Places at number 6A and 6B very successful, great legroom.

flown with Embraer from Helsinki to Oslo to Ekaterinburg, I will say that their chairs worse ours. In this component, I think we are stronger:) But we do armchairs Americans, according to rumors the company B / E Aerospace

The special design of the fuselage makes it possible to increase the size of the passenger compartment, which simplifies the work of the crew and passengers to provide a full range of facilities, comparable only with the salons heavy trunk liners.

To judge the competitive advantages of the aircraft have to compare it to technical and other indicators, than I do not want to deal with, as I am not an expert in this field, but I'm very proud that my country produces modern passenger aircraft, which are competitive in the global aviation market. I hope that in 5-6 years, Russian companies will not fly for 20-year old Boeing

Mikhail Pogosyan, photographs interior of his plane filled with passengers. I think he has his "children" album with the aircraft CB:)

It is said that a reduced level of noise SaM146 engine and special sound-absorbing materials make the interior SuperJet100 so quiet that you can hear the whisper of another sitting next. My noise during takeoff contrary scared. Gul was great. Can I pick just listening specifically, and during the flight it was easier.

Neighbors could hear the way really, but because of ethical considerations "forget" all the fragments of conversations dignitaries

Safety, will soon leave for souvenirs:) I did not take, honestly!

No pomp and especially officialdom was not, it was felt that the entire Aeroflot saves. The aircraft with the serial number 95008 number was painted in the colors of Aeroflot in Lipetsk, Ulyanovsk and not so say that the quality of the painting is poor. It looks beautiful.

Stewardess probably preparing a week to this day, as does the first person company)

The food was as usual in this segment, that is in any way:)
It could be much champagne and pour the Soviet! )
No festive meal or cake, no fireworks from the water. In Nizhny Novgorod's traditional salute of water was now June 17 firemen doused the machine liner

Photo salon with tail

Tired author of the post
END

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting