November 6, 2014 Glider Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft extended range was delivered to TsAGI for the endurance test.
2. Superjet certified model RRJ-95LR-100, serial number 95075 was delivered to Zhukovsky airfield Ramenskoye AN-124 "Ruslan" undocked state.
3. Before the flight from Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Photo courtesy of the Press Service of the GSS.
4. In the near future will be docked fuselage, wing panels and tail, as well as a complex set of loading and measuring sensors.
5. Technicians also hasten to capture the event on mobile.
6. During the tests will be worked out all structural components of the aircraft under multiple loading, corresponding to all flight modes, including turbulence.
7. The test results shall confirm, as stated service life of the aircraft, and developed a program of periodic technical inspections of aircraft of this type in operation in the park customers.
8. In 2013, the Sukhoi Superjet 100 extended range has been certified by the Aviation Register of the IAC, which confirmed the compliance of the applicable airplane aviation rules IAC, and allowed him to begin commercial operation by Russian airlines.
9. Currently active work on certification of Sukhoi Superjet 100 extended range by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
10. Lifetime test should confirm design life design of Sukhoi Superjet 100 extended range up to 70,000 flight hours and 54,000 takeoffs and landings.
11. The aircraft, in addition to increased compared with the basic version Sukhoi Superjet 100 flight range, its increased takeoff weight - up to 49, and 45 tons of reinforced construction wing under increased takeoff weight.
12. This version of the aircraft is equipped with engine SaM146-1S18 with an increase of 5% takeoff thrust.
13. In the boxes arrived wings that will dock to the fuselage is already in the TsAGI.
14. The whole body Superjet special mark here is to be attached sensors to read information for the tests.
15. Niche chassis and familiar to all IL-76 tail sticking out of the hangar ...
16. Here is the body of the first SSJ100 95002, which since 2007 is on static testing in TsAGI.
17. Cooperation between JSC "Sukhoi Civil Aircraft" and TsAGI designed by the Sukhoi Superjet 100 is conducted since 2001. On one of the leading Russian scientific fields were tested aircraft structure, both in the static strength of the samples and the individual units, and the airframe as a whole. Also conducted research on the aerodynamics of the aircraft models in wind tunnels.
18. JSC "Volga-Dnepr" provides charter service special and bulky loads, using the park ramp aircraft, consisting of An-124-100 "Ruslan" and IL-76.
19. "Ramenskoye Cargo" is engaged in ground handling of aircraft, terminal handling and other ancillary activities.
20. An-124-100 "Ruslan" - the world's largest cargo civilian aircraft, the recognized market leader in air freight oversize and heavy cargo.
21. The combination of technical characteristics as the volume of the cargo compartment, flight range, the ability to boot without special loading equipment allows to carry super heavy and bulky loads weighing up to 120 tons at extremely long distances.
22. Unloading Superjet took about two hours.
23. An-124-100 has two cargo doors, fore and aft, equipped with a folding cargo ramps. For loading outsize cargo in the cargo cabin has two electric winch pull up to 3 tons each.
24. The upper part of the airframe Superjet is exactly 10 centimeters under the cab "Ruslan".
Sukhoi Superjet 100 - a 100-seat aircraft designed, developed and manufactured by CJSC "Sukhoi Civil Aircraft" with the participation of Alenia Aermacchi, the company Finmeccanica. The first flight took place on the ship in May 2008.
Sukhoi Superjet 100 is powered by two turbofan engines SaM 146 production PowerJet, a joint venture of Snecma and NPO "Saturn».
Nowadays SSJ100 certified by several national aviation authorities: Russian IAC AR, European EASA, Mexican, Lao and Indonesian authorities. In 2011, the first production aircraft SSJ100 was commissioned.