Be calm as Buddha.

- This support. My name is Vladimir, I listen to you! - Voice full of positive he said into the microphone, even though on the other side have swept hysterical screams. The screams were so intense and high-that had to be removed from the head of the headset and keep it at arm's length, is a stream of consciousness, whipping out of the speakers, not the verse.
 - Yes Yes. It happens - with fatherly kindness agreed guy - Please check if the Lok Him on the keyboard ... It's the right of the keyboard, which is similar to a calculator ... over the number seven ... Yeah. Here. The lamp lit? Please try again to enter the password. Wonderful! Good day to you!
 - Another stupid hysterical? - Asked a colleague when Volodya "repulsed" the call.
 - Come on, Kolyuh normal aunt morning can not set, can immediately report any need to do, and then the damn him Locke. - Said the man, putting a mark in the notebook.
 - Damn, man, I envy you. This excerpt. I have half a year to rave about the stupidity of this started, and all of you after what!
 - Well, just get mad, then this is clearly not your job. Why spoil your nerves? Find something else to do. And I, in fact, have a little secret: I am a Buddhist.
 - Yah? - I looked surprised at his neighbor Nicholas.
 - Yeah. As a Buddhist, I'll tell you: "Do not let your head in evil." Do not think about the bad, so it can not hurt you. Users do not perceive the negative, then it does not spoil your life. Clearly?
Yeah. - Kohl nodded, looking appreciatively at the approaching nymph.
 - Hi boys! - Nymph batted her eyelashes, and shook two bottles of mineral water - I brought you a drink.
 - Thank you, Nadia, what would we do without you? - She smiled back Volodya.
 - Oh, boys, and you heard about the new atrocities maniac Raskolnikov?
 - So! Nadia, stop! - Nicholas raised up his hands - No negatives! I become a Buddhist, and I do not want to let the evil in his head! All I said! This zhurnalyugi just give a horrible stories. Yes, some have come up with a nickname "Raskolnikov»!
 - But ...
 - Nadia, everything! Enough! Thank you for water, let kiss and go away already. By the way, what are you doing this evening?
 - I wanted to invite you on a date, but changed her mind! - Nymph showed reed and left shaking his hips.
 - Wow what! Fire! PL it ... Do you think Volodya, can burn out?
 - In our life everything can be important not to sit on the train * ne smoothly. - Volodya grinned taking another call.
 - Support, Vladimir. I hear you! - Elongated in the direction of the headset, a mark in a notebook - Yes. Now a look. What do you lead on the monitor? Nothing? And you have electricity? No, no electricity are only laptops and then not for long. All the best!
 - To give it! - Nicholas laughed in turn taking a call.

The evening was warm and affectionate. It conjures up thoughts of rustic fresh milk and barefoot childhood. I wanted to plunge into the darkening sky and play leapfrog with the first stars.
They went out three. Kohl offered to accompany Nadia to stop and immediately rushed to put his hand on her waist and put his hand in a second below. What immediately I received a slap from Nadi, but good, clean to keep up appearances.
Volodya watched them track and smiled. The guys succeed, he decided. And from this good thought singing soul.
He walked a couple of blocks. He went into the entrance of the old Khrushchev. He climbed to the third floor. I checked his records in a notebook. He took a hatchet from a backpack with the words "Buddha" on the handle. I rang the doorbell.
 - Who's there ?! - He came from behind the door grumpy female voice.
 - Ludmila Nikolaevna? This is from the customer support you suffer! ..

© Thor 15.07.2014

Tags

See also

New and interesting