Exhibition controversial artist

"His work can be compared with the works of the Wanderers, but time makes cellular act radically - it appeals directly to the people around. Avoiding the exhibition spaces, it uses the urban environment as a place for expression. Ridiculing vices of society, he offers concrete solutions and methods of struggle. Thus, the artist is not sinking into decadent pessimism, but rather calls for the fight to the hellish reality. All these cars, fashion for dogs, hoods, financial crises, cigarette smoke and fume vodka, can not win the Russian people, as long as there are characters of artistic front ».
Alec Petuk, artist, curator

Even before the theft Navalny posted a photo of the painting in his microblog, saying that he likes her. Soon after the theft wrote that his colleagues BCF (Fond of Struggle against Corruption) gave him "the best gift" for his birthday: "They still got my original of this magnificent picture. Thank you, my dear! »
How do I find investigators, work colleague bulk of FBK George Alburi handed Alexey June 4, waiting for opposition leader will return to the next meeting in Babushkinskiy court.
Now Georgy Alburovu faces up to two years' imprisonment under article "theft". Will Bulk punishment depends on whether he knew about the circumstances of receipt of the picture. If a blogger was aware, he can impute the article "Purchase or sale of property knowingly obtained by criminal means," for which faces up to two years in prison. Responsibility for receiving stolen property occurs, even if it has been transferred without compensation.

Source: tesey.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting