Female Bathroom Renovation

Start here
Photos like as again 17.

1. The bathroom has got a more or less decent condition. Well ... here are the halves were panels on the wall.
I wanted to bring it to an even more attractive state with the most minimal cost.
The whole process from the very beginning had not occurred to shoot, so it simply is not present)
All that could be washed off, was washed off, everything was painted, was painted.
The first step was replaced with the bath itself. Naveshena vodogreyka. For these activities inevitably attract support from outside)
New bath categorically unwilling combined with pulls panels. Enlists the aid of brackets (since I got it for nothing, do not pay attention to his shiny side). Generally, the thing is pretty comfortable, has a groove for the panels or tiles, but since last we have, and the first is already firmly on the wall, a groove cut with a knife, and the area on the liquid nails glue, and then very carefully coat with sealant on all sides. All materials dealt first, but the nails are not visible, and the sealant is transparent, so that all the flaws and mistakes (and they are many) just remain on my conscience.

2. On the floor lay linoleum, remove the basin and begin to develop a new tool for me - punch, because I need the shelves, horizontal surfaces for many vital jars and vials. Boards, on occasion, been bought ready, one should have just cut it in half.

3. fasten fasteners. Wall between the bathroom tonyusenkie, drill passes through, so from the side walls of Sodom and Gomorrah. It comes in handy to us a child is periodically zapinyvaem cleaning.

4. fasten the board, put laths.

5. Voila, we have a decent rain regiment, which then compels the most necessary.

6. Other sawn board gets here this kind.
Speel I get wavy, but no one sees

7. Drilling well drilling. Still hang hooks for hairdryers.

8. Drain also loves caring. Therefore, after removal of the drain from the sink remove all unnecessary, and all disturbed joints very affectionately coat with sealant.
Yes, I know that there already is a gum-seals, but under me 7 floors, as we recall, trying to keep within a minimum budget)
Under it all creamy farm underlain newspaper that no leakage is not left without our attention.

9. Together with shelves was bought here such gold trim. Walk so to walk, we already have a corner on the gold bath)

10. We cut edge on the dates of the pieces and to seal all SLR flaws.

11. And here is the new lamp instead of the first opus)

12. Just remove everything that was heaped up before and prokidyval new wire. I know that improper electrical tape color lacks the entire set of magical properties of the blue, but with direct responsibilities isolate somehow she manages.

13. Shellfish rest still do not give me, so we sculpt them on freshly painted sacrifice passion for hand mades. Along the way, sticking shells to the hooks on the wall.

14. I was fortunate to cashing. The color went well to the paint on the door, so it is not an upgrade. Sawing as her in this way, since the jigsaw, which served many, returned to the rightful owner. Do not forget that we have a child with basic skills of cleaning.

15. nailed cashing, and remains visible wire close souvenir. Something else saw off, glued, screwed no desire.

16. Almost everything is ready.

17. Put the screen. Since he brought from another life and is not suitable in color, makes a move and turns the horse wrong side of the door.
We throw rug. Everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting