The apartment is equipped with the average Japanese?

In Japanese homes a lot of interesting and modern, which is not in Russia,
so it will be interesting to see. Next, I will quote the words of the author,
who lives in a Japanese apartment.

I live in a house that was built in 2008. But this device is typical of many homes under the age of 20 years (and I have changed during the stay in Japan, five apartments and occasionally came to visit). Separately, it should be noted that my apartment is made entirely in the European style - I have no mat or sliding walls / cabinets.

This is probably due to the fact that I have a small apartment. Appartment make at least one bedroom in the Japanese style. And I love them very much. The smell of new mat with nothing compares!

So, what I have at home:

This is probably due to the fact that I have a small apartment. Appartment make at least one bedroom in the Japanese style. And I love them very much. The smell of new mat with nothing compares!

So, what I have at home: & quot; / & gt;

The size of the bathroom could be seen in the first photo. Bath is small, but the usual Japanese standards. I'm fairly compact, but the legs to pull it too can not. The truth is I do not like to take a bath. Therefore, it still is not the case. Suitable only for breeding mold :)

In two other apartments I had almost full-size European bath. So what options are there.

On the door latch can be seen, with which you can lock the door from the inside, so no one could intrude into the room during bathing.

In the wall-roof shelves, but some women have enough of these two small shelves? :) So everything does not fit there, I put on the edge of the tub and onto the floor.

In two other apartments I had almost full-size European bath. So what options are there.

On the door latch can be seen, with which you can lock the door from the inside, so no one could intrude into the room during bathing.

In the wall-roof shelves, but some women have enough of these two small shelves? :) So everything does not fit there, I put on the edge of the tub and onto the floor. & Quot; / & gt;

Attached to the wall mirror. I wash standing, so often consider it their knees. In general, the height Alignment Operation considering the fact that the Japanese often wash, sitting on special chairs bath.

It also shows that there is a special attachment at the bottom of the shower, for those who washes sitting.

It also shows that there is a special attachment at the bottom of the shower, for those who washes sitting. & Quot; / & gt;

Standard mixer. The controller on the right allows you to switch off the water supply to the tap or hose. Left - the temperature controller.

At the regulator all the water temperature to 40 degrees in the blue, a hot - red. Some mixers may be indicated degrees. Next to the lever there is a button that must be pressed, if you want to increase the temperature at the exit and get hot water over 40 degrees. This is probably done in order to avoid accidental burns.

These mixers are spoiled in the extreme. I am very annoyed if it appears somewhere where there are separate faucets for hot and cold water, and we need to try to obtain the desired temperature by adjusting the pressure. What if I forgot how to do it, whether it is really difficult if the water is heated with gas, but someone's mother clearly ikaetsya when I do :)

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting