Titanium magnetite mine

I visited last in Magnitogorsk, I have long wanted to see former -magnetitovy titanium mine. The gray morning drizzle - Protection do not care for all! One security officer bribed carrot, wagging his tail, he took us into the territory of the GOK.

Long walked through a grove adjacent to the mill, but a place to climb and have not found. Spat, went to look for input from ventstvola. Frightened old lady-yagodnitsa pointed us to the place. They went to the ruins.

Not particularly noticeable at the bottom of a manhole structures - descent. About ten flights of stairs rusty, and sometimes simply by netting. My backpack was ahead of me in the downhill. Thundered down the stairs and banged broken glass lamp, which stood at the bottom)
Here we are at the bottom. Unyav their emotions from what you see - uncovered.

Concrete tunnel (haulage adit), some water centimeters 20-30.Dyryavye shoe covers, but is not it stop!
Few have passed, and the choice of destinations has increased! Where to go?

Icicles under rudosbrosami.

One direction of the tunnel brings to a standstill, there is a table, benches, bonfire. Again branching tunnel.

Behind the door.

The trunk, at which descends, goes deep down.

They returned to the place of descent, went to the other side. Many branches.

Marginalia - gallery. In one of the wooden shield - a deep dip.

Even the toilet there!

The water is clean.

They went out to the rubble, but it can go. Behind him - winter! no signs of melting snow. The tunnel continues ahead of visible light.

Again branches, but more often deaf.

We went to the masonry, with the break.

There is already out. Right away the ladder to the surface.

Displays to the coordinates that we were given. Damn where was he when we were looking for it!

And the output for recoil gallery.

On the surface of the heat after cold mine!
We watched "gaps" formed by the collapse of the mine.

In some places they have turned into a dump, as often happens.

Places there are beautiful, but it needs a separate report.

--img28--

Source: prodigger.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting