About cordless screwdriver and electrical tape blue

I get me a few years ago, the German company screwdriver inoperative. The charger was not (only had a glass of it) ... One dead batteries and it has long lain. And then I decided to give it another chance.
First, I try to find a native charger is two a penny volts, do not remember exactly, and 700 mA, and the main store in the price of wood for 1000, and relatives batteries are almost the same.

13 photo.

Sama screwdriver 3.6 volts, and the store I spotted batteries 3.7 volts and the price of 150 p per share. Here the idea was born.

He took the old battery

I sawed the body (wrapped around tape, what would happened to saw smoother) One dead and threw offal.

Old contacts leave

Humming of the new battery. Since it is thinner than the old one, put the gasket and sealed with tape ... naturally ... Naturally blue))

Void filled with hot melt

Glued with superglue. Recently I learned that the superglue freezes on contact with water, so when it duesh - he quickly grasped by contact with moisture in the air. I just moistened with water from a syringe, frozen moment.

Check: the screwdriver has a light made it shine, but she refused to turn. Parse.

More

At the same time it is necessary to fill lubricant in the gearbox

It turned out one of the sealed-off motor of contact. Solder. Putting it all as it was. Shines ... and at the same time twists))

Charges she now will be from the usual "frog". I bought it for the 120r and soldered wire with a plug at home glass. Inside the glass cut the extra tracks and soldered directly to the socket contacts for charging. All displays in the most "frog".

Posted in [mergetime] 1402955443 [/ mergetime]
I have everything. Fotkal Can a frog kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting