How to spend the summer, so as not to be excruciatingly painful

Somehow, before, when I was a little girl, I never thought about how and what my parents live. I take them just as their parents. I wondered why my mother sitting up half the night, I sew another exclusive dress ... Why washes floors, when it's all gone to bed ... Why rattles pots early on holiday ... I thought that she loves her life and so she gets from her pleasure. Only by becoming a mother myself, I realized that I have to now get such a "pleasure" of such a life.

I often think of how we lived. And each time wondering how it was possible to keep clean all the children and the house into the bargain, without basic conditions ... We did not have the facilities, that is, they were, but they were on the street, in the yard! In our house there was no water, no drainage, no toilets! And while no one complained!

From morning until late at night we hung out on the street, running home in the mother's scream from the vents to just shove the bread and butter in the mouth and then drink a sip of water. We were always no time - time to eat, there is no time to sleep. I was always very skinny. I run a lot and almost nothing to eat. Mom was embarrassed in front of people for me. When she forced me to have, it is always an incentive to say that it may be deprived of parental rights if her child will be very skinny. And I fear that I can fault of their own lose their mother, something it began to chew.
My knees were like two skinny Mosley, which never healed bruises and sores. These endless licked his wounds we are on the scene, literally spitting on plantain leaf, and the leaf was dirtier, the faster dragged our wounds. And when Saturday mom dragged me into the bath, where I screamed in pain as she was trying not to hurt my wounds shampooed my washcloth ... And all I was like one big bruise. Now these children are rarely seen on the street. Our children are now smooth and plump. We are sticking them on a tiny patch bactericidal ssadinku, ahead peroxide treated and remembers injury a week ... Now we need to make every effort to see off a child out for a walk ... in the course of explaining his deprivation of computer, TV, tablet ... And then we were - children asphalt !!! We were worn all day in the streets, playing hide and seek in scaring pigeons in the loft, you accept to play ball, knocking him into the wall of the neighboring house, and every time the mistress scolded us for what we do not give her baby to sleep ... We are very jumped into the "classics", through the rope through rezinochku knew Million ball game, loved the quiet and cunning game of "ring» ...

We are always somewhere skipped for some reason we were at that time some bouncy. We climbed into the trees, and then shouted to us to let down the back. And the next day, we still again climbed the tree and learned to jump off so as not to break your neck ...
Now our children ride with beautiful color slides, jump on trampolines noble ...

When ripened apples in a neighboring yard, we became hunters. We grazed at this apple whole evening, deceived the guard, shouting in another place, but the keeper was "purple" to our apples, we just trampled beautiful manicured lawns, like a herd of buffalo, their anklets, and broke the branches of apple trees, when they tried to get the most big apple ... I remember the taste of the apples until now. How could we have these absolutely wild apples ... Even we fought a green plum and ate her mouth full, slowly, and its corrosive acid seems to hit every nerve in my immature nervous system. Still, it was tasty. Tasty because of the fact that we were able to kick and swallow this plum first ...
Now our fridge packed with delicious apples five varieties and our children would not climb on the wild apple tree, risking their precious health ... and do not even have a ripe local plums when the store is the largest import ...

I also remember that at the beginning of the school holidays gave us, the students, the task - to collect the grass. Urban - do not understand. At the same time, at the end of the diary was painted a terrible phrase "transferred (not translated) ... in such a class," and this translation was dependent not only on training, but also from this collection of grass. So I'm very serious about this task, since very afraid that after all my training torments me may not translate to the next grade because of some kind of grass ... But that was not all. School so we just did not want to let go. Therefore, a couple of weeks I honestly sheared nettles at all angles of his village, and then went further and work on school grounds, watering and cleaning weeds from our vegetables that we eat in the school cafeteria for the next year. After all these works, finally received the coveted "translated" to the long list of literature, which will need to read over the summer, with a sigh of relief, we were going to rest ...
Now our children forget about school as early as the May holidays, and May is considered a month to prepare for the holidays.

All summer we just do not what to do! With Mom, we went to pick berries walk three kilometers from home! Now I think it's hard to go to a clinic Maltsev to vaccination, this campaign kicks me out of the rut. And then my mother was, no nothing, collect two children, of course, we were not infants, but still! And while we did not gain a whole bucket - we do not even muddled with his brother on the way back home. And I'm hanging all the way to the bucket, which was carrying mom popped like a rattle, as I helped her and she with me as easily as she walked in silence and just smiled wearily, nodding to me ... And then, finally came home extremely tired, Hungry like a hundred Chinese guerrillas, we started to sort out these berries ...

Then, when my father bought a motorcycle, our life quality has improved. Now I went like normal people ... in the trunk ... as a motorcycle with a sidecar was triple ... And every time dad, fearing that he will take away the right makes me dive in there and pretend to potatoes, and every time I went into total darkness I vividly imagine how the police will laugh when instead of potatoes in the trunk will find lively girl!
Now our children ride solely on the machines, it is desirable for foreign cars, we lovingly tacked on their belt and otherwise keep from any trouble.

Then, when we have grown up a bit, we were transferred to the bikes! Now we can easily silent flocks were driven through the village. And this feeling of complete freedom and flight, I remember all my life. In July, we raided the field peas. We recruited the whole bag of young pods, and then just barely crawled out of the field, filling not only bags, but their stomachs. And every time I did not want to go there, and I wanted to build a temporary hut in the middle of this field and stay there for a while ...
Our children do not know the taste of peas. When my son comes in the summer to his grandmother, he calmly walks past a bed of peas, which Grandma organized specifically for "hungry" grandchildren ... And anyway, a lot of what flavors they do not know ... I do not know the taste of freshly baked bread, for which we were sent to the parents, and having stood incredible of all, we get your hands on two loaves of rye, Duhmjanyj and crisp bread, which we almost always conveyed to the house, nibbling and gnawing it from all sides ... And nothing tastes better was not.

We also ran to bathe in the river, ran the day when his parents were at work, we all climbed up and down the river, and the water was icy at the same time such that aching knees ... And when my mother evening asked what I was doing all day, I work lied that I sat all day with a book on a bench while my wet bathing suit treacherously fluttering on a rope in front of her ...
Now we lovingly we carry children to the south, on the gentle warm sea ...

Then, when we all grew up, we picnicked, went in the morning on the river, baked potatoes and ate it without peeling of the skin, together with ash, and laughed at each other looking at whom black mouth ... I remember, took a lot of "UPI" my peers understand what I mean, purely chemical powder with an attractive smell overseas fruit, leaves unforgettable lasting color on the mug, lit it, get a bucket - drink - do not want to! We sat and drank it when space in the stomach is not left, we just waited for the natural process of getting rid of the fluid. We were so sorry to pour this divine and fashionable drink, we drank it all the way back, deceiving each other secretly spitting out his ...
Our children do not know the taste of baked potato, but they know the taste of potato chips, stuffed with life-threatening chemicals ...

Our summer was so saturated, we have enough time and pokurolesit and read mountains of books. In my most wonderful childhood was all !!! I did not miss anything! Even a dog bite me, well as, over the summer, but do not be bitten by a dog. In general, I have always loved dogs, but they were with me did not share my feelings, and therefore has consistently mercilessly biting me ... and then I was taken to the hospital and was scared that if I stick to the back strange dog, I will make forty shots in the stomach . But made only two and sent home! And then I lied all long that I did forty shots ... And then we were caught with a girlfriend spiders in their bath, and accidentally saw a fish that dried on the rope, and we sgryzli, but because it was impossible, we strongly hurry and I certainly had to swallow a hefty bone. And when I was pushed to the wall at home with questioning why I stopped eating altogether, I was forced to admit that fed on the throat neighbor's fish! And then there was the story of how the city recovered from me this bone, still remember the pale face of my father, when the doctor announced that I will freeze. And as the meaning of the word "freeze" I did not realize that my brain instantly responded and gave a vivid picture of how I was wrapped like a chicken in a bag and put in the freezer ... fright, I opened wide the mouth, the doctor slowly with a slight grin, still pulled this thorn out of my throat. Do you think I stopped since there are fish ?!

I'm sorry that my children would never understand. How to spend the summer with our children that every day would be remembered for a lifetime ?!

© Natalia Belyankina

Tags

See also

New and interesting