Abandoned in the list of UNESCO world

«Paradise» - a former steel plant in Germany, and now a huge industrial ruins, buried in greenery grown for almost thirty years of neglect of the forest. This is a paradise for lovers of abandoned sites and inherent atmosphere.
I suggest you look into the world's only zabroshku, listed by UNESCO and is open to anyone visiting.

53 photo, hence

2. "Gateway to Paradise" - so the location from which to start the walk at the former coke plant, which is part of the vast territory of the steelworks Vlklinger Htte. It is here that produce coke required for blast furnace steel plant. Cox - a high quality smokeless fuels derived from coal by heating to high temperatures without oxygen.

3. The first thing that meets a man caught in a "paradise" - a koksotushilnyj train standing on eternal parking in the bottom of the pit in which the railroad.

4. koksotushilnyj train took hot coke output from the coking chambers and transported him to the quenching tower where it is within one or two minutes, cool and abundant irrigation water. The cooled coke is transported on to the ramp for unloading.

5. When this place could be called a branch of hell on earth: the noise, steam, smoke and heat reigned here three decades ago, and the land was poisoned by industrial waste and phenolic waters used for coke quenching. Today there reigning silence broken only by birdsong and the whole area around the verdant, gradually absorbing works of human hands.

6. Remains of the conveyor mechanism.

7. Cableway for transporting the finished coke for blast furnaces of metallurgical plant.

8. Mechanism monorail occupied flora.

9. The amazing steel structures look alien from another planet in the midst of all this riot of greenery.

10. lover beautiful abandonment abandoned industrial coke plant provides plenty of room for walking and juicy material for pictures.

11. Throughout the majestic ruins of the old buildings and the mechanisms of the purpose of which, man, far from the steel industry, can only guess.

12. Down the towering blast furnace steel plant Vlklinger Htte, and which needs to produce coke. On this plant, I somehow also make a big panoramic post.

13. Beauty, which you can admire forever!

15. Here and there among the industrial ruins found art objects.

16. Huge coke battery, consisting of a plurality of coke ovens - the heart of Coke.

17. Cabin one of the mechanisms.

19. Another very beautiful location "paradise", partially flooded with water.

20. I assume that water flowed here, after cooling of coke quenching tower.

21. Awesome place!

22. Concrete towers, pipes and weave conglomeration of various old mechanisms merge here into a coherent picture surrealist artist.

23. At this point I was two times and both times I absorbed the aesthetics of industrial decadence in solitude that only contributed a total immersion in the atmosphere.

25. Good street art is harmoniously into the overall picture.

26. Beauty!

27. Immediately after the overpass is operating a railway line passing through the vast territory of the industrial ruins.

29. Apparently the construction of the railroad also had to do with steel mills, but what kind of function they perform, it's hard to say.

30. The same interlocking tubes, iron constructions and factory buildings. Beautifully.

31. I continue to walk, see here still have that.

32. coal tower, located above the coke ovens.

33. coal blend (specially prepared mixture of coal that produces coke) was applied to a system of conveyors coal tower.

34. Of the coal tower falls into a special blend uglezagruzochny wagon (in the background).

35. Uglezagruzochny train moves on rails along the coke oven battery and loads charge into the coke oven chamber, which at high temperatures (1200 ° C) without access of air is transformed into coke coal charge. This process lasts 16-18 hours

Tags

See also

New and interesting