As I began to work.

Disaccustomed. What's next? Personal business? For he had no money. He began to look for job as an economist-accountant. Interestingly, I do not know about you, but we have in the city salary for this profession is nearly independent of time. Most of the company. That is, it turns out that after five years of your work experience will allow you to make the same 8-15 thousand per month, if you're lucky will be arranged well. And then I realized how got involved. Disaccustomed 6 years on a specialty on which it would be possible to work after a three-month course. And in fact, I became qualified by anyone. I guess I'm not the only one. I decided not to hang up his nose and try his hand in the business. Work on the specialty I basically refused. By the way I do not regret the years of study. Without them I would not have found a lot of friends and loved ones.
Scraped bottom of the barrel, earn, lend and dug 150 pieces. Budget enough for a small shop. All the enthusiasm and the profit lost due to our pension fund, and as a result money is only enough to spend it, and no progress has speech did not go. In addition, to work with people I had come to hate them. Not everyone, of course, but those who work with many people, he understands me. In total, I sold the store without loss to themselves, almost on zero and bought the car to learn to drive. For I do not know how. Yes, when I was 22 years old. Yes, and no machine-machine, and penny. You should not laugh, not all parents are buying foreign cars for 18 years.
And not all satisfied to pull the prestigious paying job, and by the way, I believe that it is because of this idiotic word "prestige" weaned on many, in fact, useless office specialty. By the way I always wondered how anyone, with the same position, started to get up on your feet? Write in the comments, I would be interested.
Hello again, unemployment. What now? Need a specialty. That there was progress. And how it to be, if I do not know how? Re-learn and earn money? I'm too old for this. Super Star. A jump from one to another undermining of little help. For after I fired again, getting anyone without experience.
And then it hit me. Several years ago, I count just in case, I took courses of truck cranes machinists. Father suggested crane, thanks to him. Little did come in handy in life. Disaccustomed, and so forgot about it. Because he could not even drive a passenger car. That's what me and fall. And let's try ka themselves in construction. I also have a technical specialty, epta!
And from that moment we began the search for work. During the search I made several visits to depresuha. Because, although the specialty demanded, I was fucking nobody needs no experience. Even a penny for the first time did not find much to get. The second thing I like interesting-you escaped from this vicious circle? After all, employers believe that after studying you should already have experience of 3 years. But where to take it? Write in the comments how you got it, and I'll write how it happened I do.
I decided to take a chance, because tired of feeling sorry for yourself and hate for the same. I fell self-esteem, self-confidence. Looking at the same age, many of whom have parents and flat, and the machine, and the work, and I can not even get a job properly. Uncomfortable in front of parents, I loved (love I was very lucky, by the way). You understand that the unpleasant sensation. So I took a chance. How? He started to lie. Not having any experience driving trucks or crane control I began to lie. They want me to have a mega experience right? So be it. What is it. Boiling and enraged. Just I walked everywhere saying I worked informally. In most cases, I was sent on a dick just because I'm young. I decided not to give up, because the more options I had. And one day, I was accepted. Not so simple, of course. Work had a hundred kilometers from home. Yes Yes. Living in the suburbs of Stavropol, I get up at 5.25 in the morning, drive 20 km every day for pennies to the Stavropol from there at 6:30 on a minibus of the employer, and passing in the other side of the city in half an hour. In the morning, no traffic jams, there food a half hour into the third city where I work. And in the evening a long way home.
The first month was the hardest. Themselves think, six months on passenger routes with winter to spring and everything. And now to get used to the dimensions of a truck 12 meters long and a width of 2.5.
To say that I'm shit bricks-to say nothing. I postponed the foundation blocks in the seat with fear. It was terrible to go. Very. And not only because of the size, but also because of the gearbox splitter (divider). Who does not znaet- imagine that after 4 Transmission is a button, pressing that the first to the 4th speed is 5, 6, 7 and 8. Yes, yes, a 25 tonner 8 speeds. And that's not all what I had prtvykat. Sam Crane. And his dlinyuchaya arrow. I komenty throw off a photo, so as not far-fetched statement. Cinder blocks synthesized from nothing. It seemed at times that it has nothing to shit, but when it ends cinder blocks, bricks rained simple ...
He recalled the golden words of his father, "The eyes are afraid, but the hands are doing" - and worked. Small troubles as foremen informers, puncture two 60ti kilogram wheels, buck his superiors mechanic unfortunately not spared, but everything behind. But now in the labor force has a mark that I crane driver and begins accumulating experience.
So began a graduate economist Truck crane. Who would have thought? The work is very dangerous and responsible. During transport, people, crane, surrounding buildings. Always be full concentration during driving and working. But for the Stavropol paid quite well. Although no time left for anything, but it's only the beginning, gain experience.
Frankly, I do not know why so much wrote navryadli someone reads it so much. Perhaps there should be an inscription - I share the joy, I have a month driver, congratulate me! Ah yes, okay, sorry removed. And the only one who read it to the end Thank you.
as well advise school leavers to choose a profession.

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting