About vibratsionnikov ...

Here, it's time to realize his dream - to post gash beloved and all the time to read the site. In this story, we will focus on simple vibratsionnikah one of the biggest stations in Kazakhstan. We have a full modernization of passes. It installed a new main and auxiliary equipment.

I tried to make a post in the format of "One Day in the Life ...", but due to congestion do not always get to do it consistently. Therefore, some photos will still be from the archive. Please do not blame me for the quality of the photos, as not always have the opportunity to take a picture of the process is open or other nishtyaki.

At our station is very strict with photographing (you need a special permit from the SBshnikov), but photographs of many employees in social workshops there. Networks))). Therefore, all filmed "under the counter". Well, as you know is not always of good quality due to the shooting conditions (dust, darkness, etc., Etc.).
Well, almost everything! Foreplay ended. Chase.

Rise at 5:30. Water treatments, breakfast, watching PL.

40 minutes later, after waking up to leave the house and go to the conveying. I forgot to warn: I work at the power plant to which 40-50 minutes by conveying. Own car there, but I go to work on it only at the acute need and on holidays, as Road killed and expensive gasoline. )))

On weekdays, when a lot of people, we carry two pretty comfortable bus. The place lacks everything. Standing passengers is extremely rare. And in the weekend or on holidays we carry here these workaholic. By the way, they also take us home, because We work 12 hours, 2 days.

That is such a diverse people within keyway.

Our driver - Serge. Very serious, but fair. Serge hello! (As promised).

The bus can sometimes be dospat. Someone will say in the keyway sleep is unreal! A matter of habit. And here we come to work.

Posted in [mergetime] 1401186178 [/ mergetime]
Who knows why the pictures are not loading?

Tags

See also

New and interesting