Lisichanskiy review. "What they nafig Adventure! They looters"

We communicate with Nikita five minutes. I understand that he was telling the truth, but it's still hard to believe. Well, not in Africa, we, in the end.
-Tolik, You just saw. In it's really hard to believe, if he has not seen. They roll on the Lisichanskiy - three cars can call now. Black "Touareg" gray "Lexus" and black "Merce". It goes bespectacled. All the machines were taken from Rubezhnoye shtrafplaschadki. These three live on RTI. I do not know for what percentage they work, but they are elementary to squeeze people cars, money. Lisichanskiy by now normal car does not go - to "nine" and the like. Because once calculated. The day before yesterday the girl was thrown out of 460-th "Lexus". On the move. Face - find impossible. But still alive.
To contact someone useless. This public kryshujut those who seized the building of the SBU. And if they need - driven there. In the basement. A friend of Lugansk took two 'Marsa »GL. They took one. He bought the other - not a poor man. Took second and smashed his head so that the person does not know. The police did not react at all - it goes chaps with guns.
Well - it is clear - try to disrupt the elections. Go on sites, Shuga people. Bulletins, incidentally, has already taken, so that even this point into account.
Like the army next - stands in Rubezhnoye, but the good of it. People initially believed them. But now - a complete shock. They're not fighting with the army. They naturally rob people and tear. Calculate those who have money - and forward. Game and looting.
And people are already starting saoorganizovyvatsya. Because - well, someone like that? Someone threw his wife out of the car, someone took away the car, someone took their money. Yes, just - go with the child, and these eagles ride - Machines from the cockpit stick. There are photos, there is even a video in which they are transplanted near the central market of the car in the car. With arms. When traveling to a specific person pressing machine.
-This Video do you have?
-Yes. I can send. The entire audience is known. The names, addresses, phone numbers, even - everything is there. The thing is that as soon as them there are any questions, just come APCs. Forty people in the form to be submitted "forces, backed by Russia."
So, if you look, these guys came in at Donbass "earnings" - squeeze the money and property of the civilian population. What they nafig Adventure! They looters. I do not know Russian, they are there or not - on duty at all Pervomaisk negros are, but all such provision already got. Everyone!
Civilians, cops, criminals. But these fighters a lot of weapons. And people are afraid, because they shoot without warning. Ssykuny who first hired for the grandmother, and then they had a taste. As you can with impunity rob, kill, rape.
But there is simply no longer tolerate the forces. They knocked all. And respected people including. Yesterday I brought the corpse and gave the mother. In Kostyantynivka. Prior to that held for two days. And it's good that they brought. There are people who will confirm how much was taken, where he was kept. Simply have no strength to endure

Tags

See also

New and interesting