Exhibition gods

I never shoot weddings, funerals, corporate and tydy ... but reportage shot at cat shows I love and rented it with pleasure. At first I just went as a party with their cats at exhibitions and even scary to imagine riding in the country with a cat in the show ... The longest travel was in Cheboksary (2 days journey from Tomsk, on the pot, it is still an adventure :)). Well, take a camera, he smacked a little fun. And somehow it is fun coincided happy cat owner to see the results of the shooting, now I go to exhibitions without cats and shoot, shoot, shoot.
In today's collection some photos from a recent exhibition KLK "Freya", Tomsk. (WCF)
20 photos and comments to them from here

2. That such an impressive "Santa Claus beard of wool" :). Neva Masquerade cat.

3. Lukoshko happiness. 5 kittens Maine Coon. In Russia, like the big cats. Therefore, such a popular British, and now the same boom in the Maine Coon. Since this is the biggest domestic cats.

4. Eyes cat from Shrek certainly drew from Scottish fold. In this case, long coat embodiment. Almost 100% sure that the main issue of the audience to the owners of folds - "you specifically their ears to the head paste?»

5. The Crown is not too tight?

6. Sphinxes, perhaps the most controversial breed. Someone madly in love with someone loudly terrified ... I will not say anything, but feel they are funny :))

7. Alien visitor.

8. Siberian. About these audiences often sentence - "aah, well, we are on the run any garbage." This is certainly offensive to breeders who put a lot of effort into the rock.

9.A when Siberians grow up a little bit here ... they are such.

10. This is the same cat as pictured №9 and he ... 9 months. He's still young and will grow. :))

11. "9 months? Do not whistle? »
(Kagbe doubts longhair britanchik)

12. By the way about Britain. Now is not that easy to find at the show classic "British blue." Dominated by different color options. Gold (as here

13.Serebristye. (Popular name - "chinchilla»)

14. Recently, there were long-haired and

15.Meyn Coon

16. Another alien, with fathomless eyes.

17. Burmese cat

18.I couple abissinchikov for dessert.

20. A bit lost last excuse.

Mini leopard. Bengal cat.

That's all. Thank you all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting