My Forest

My friends are already accustomed to the fact that in mid-April, I flee to mid-May with a fuzzy wording - has left the forest. In this topic, I would like to tell you that I am doing in this very forest.

It so happened that seven years ago, my friend took me to Sanya godforsaken place called Demyahi. That trip left a deep imprint in my heart. On arrival home, I learned that during the Great Patriotic War in places turned bloody tragedy. The fighting lasted from August 1941 to March 1943. Red Army losses were appalling. But not less than the imprint left the heroism of Soviet soldiers ... about him I learned later, working with archive documents of Podolsk.
This year we were able to work almost the entire watch, but did not give work to stay to the end of Sanaa.

Will be 21 photos and 2 videos.

One of the topics I promised user Shuravi visit the burial place of his great-grandfather Rylova Akim Petrovich on a memorial in Demyahah. I visited. Commemorated with the guys.

In this expedition, I was appointed commander of the intelligence group. And here's a guy who in this very group, and hit. I'm in the red shirt. Sani photos there, at this time he was preparing our dinner

And here's my drugan Sanya

The main objective of my group was to identify and survey of promising research areas
from 4 to 8 with a photo reconnaissance outputs

7 days were covered many kilometers, but they were not passed in vain. The group found and exhumed five fighters. In these areas we hunt group discovered and exhumed 10 more fighters.
April 28 at inspection swamp near the tract Tsyguny team found and produced the exhumation of the Red Army soldier. The next day near this rise were found the remains of two more soldiers.
video recovery

from 9 to 12 photos with the lifting April 28.

May 1 group was found sanitary dump. Occurrence of the remains was not great, with the result that the upper part of the men were pilfered plows. this excavation we stayed until May 6.
from 13 to 16 photos on how to grow the excavation.

17. When the exhumation of another soldier in his hand was found a grenade ... It is hard to forget ...

But the good news was waiting for us later. May 5 during the exhumation of another soldier, this sanzahoroneniya was found the medallion.

Posted in [mergetime] 1400479083 [/ mergetime]
Note in the medallion was filled.
Video of the opening of the medallion

19. It was established that the remains belong Nekrasov Zhukovsky born in 1923. Natives of the Ryazan region, Troekurov district, villages Nadezhdinskaya. Today, Lipetsk region. Tracing family started.

20. A total of sanzahoroneniya of 13 fighters was raised ...

21. On 8 May, the reburial of the remains of 110 Red Army soldiers on the memorial in the village Demyahi.

Posted in [mergetime] 1400479199 [/ mergetime]
Forces of the members of the expedition raised 89 fighters. 20 men transferred for reburial NELIDOVSKIJj search engines, 1 soldier transferred for reburial group intelligence unit of Moscow's victory.
Eternal memory to the heroes!

Here such my forest ...

I have everything. bit crooked happened. I apologize)

Tags

See also

New and interesting