Real life stories from the travel agent

-Podberite Us that the family mother with her baby
How many years of your child?
-A Possible upon arrival in Egypt to show them my Schengen? They need to put free ...
-No Woman and this is Africa not Europe have their own entry requirements !!!
-Africa ???? ..
One Up:
-Hello, You sent my daughter to Cyprus. She calls me every day, tells how her day was, how are you. But today is not called. Why?
 - ... Maybe she'll call later
 - No, she always calls up this time! What happened to her?
 - Do not worry, it did not happen! Cyprus is very quiet country, nothing happens to her could not! Perhaps she went on a tour, or dinner. Maybe she ran out of money are not the phone.

- No, if she had not run out of money, she would phone me to say!
- ... It is exactly what you would call!
 - I understand what you up to what is not the case! I'm a mother, I worry! probably you do not have children!
He throws the phone.
Once a tourist, buying a tour in the Dominican Republic, he said: "A direct flight, it's like? Straight to the hotel ??? "So wanted to say that, yes, straight to the pool, landing on the water ...
At the ticket office: -I need a ticket to America.
-And Where you need in America?
-And Your cares? !!!
I've got an old tourist, the actress did square eyes when I asked her questions to fill in the questionnaire. - What is your marital status? -And You why? -You Changed the name? No, I have a great name, I have all of her know what I'll do. -What A working phone is better to specify in the application form (they are there are several). -how Do I know. I did not call on them. If I need to make a decision - just come and open the door. I'm supposed to know everything, I have ... years worked. The last chip was when she did not want to travel abroad early. Passport to. She said that already gave me one, and this will let her.
In Thailand in the same hotel at the reception Russian explained that he is not working microwave in the room. Taika could not understand anything. I turned to her, he said she was very amazed. He said rooms they do not have microwaves. The technician went to check what was happening. As a result, in-room hot dogs found in a bag in a safe location.
a couple of years ago, I booked a couple of girls in Turkey they call the day of departure, "You know, we in the 16 hours is not convenient to take off, let's carry over to the 17-30 .." out ... barely explained why it did not really ...
Yesterday, a tourist received the documents on tour in Anddoru ringing before the flight, and said: Here to see more detailed documents and the ticket says "no return." So, the tourist said to me as it is, we will not return back?)))
I called at 8 am a tourist, she had already begun to check in, and she called me and screamed voice announces that got lost and could not find the airport and asked me to contact with the plane flight and detained ...
Very worried tourists, first time flying to Egypt, to the hotel 3 *:
 - Oh, well, we all know, as the hotel is only 3 * ... We already bought plastic utensils - cups, plates ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting