Last Soldier

Patsanenok escapes from the house to the front. Why run? And he can answer:
"I'm obviously going to die. He knew what I was going. My 18-year-old sister, the Germans cut the star on his forehead, his chest pierced ramrods, she cried - her cheekbones dislodged. Mother rushed to defend it, and those mother and butt on the head, she fell. In her arms while my younger sister was.
"There is a reason to hate the Nazis and Bandera. His name was Peter. Petr Filonenko.
I went through the war! July 16, 1943, when Peter Filonenko fought in the tank brigade. Under the bombing were terrible! Rescuing commander of the bomb, Peter pushed him into the trench, and took over the city of debris. - It was only later I learned that seven of them entered into me, - says Poroshenko. - And then, I remember, the commander shouted, "Run to the assistant!" A paramedic dead ... Then I mind poteryal.Druzya told that if 14 people put into a mass grave. And the earth began to fall asleep, when suddenly someone saw that Peter under his nose bloody bubble inflated. "Unearth! He's alive! "In the infirmary nurses Valya passed for a boy his blood. And again he survived!

There was a battle for the route Gomel - Bobruisk. Infantrymen could not pass through the wall of fire, which we poured from the enemy bunker. I jumped out of the armored personnel carrier, made his way through the bushes and struggled shoulder hit in the hot barrel of a machine gun. 12 bullets right through ... Peter was only 14 years old. Little hero repeated the feat of Alexander Matrosov, decided to bury as an officer in the coffin. Already dug a hole, and nails in the steel hammer, when he heard of the Domowina weak wheezing. Then there were 12 operations and six months of rehabilitation in a hospital in Tshaltubo.- Because of these wounds comrades gave me the nickname darned - says Petr Filonenko. - Now in our tank brigade, I was one live - the last soldier.

I really do not know what else to say about him. Presented by Hero. Reichstag waited for his autograph. He worked in the police. Bandits caught. Just do not catch them it was necessary, and the pressure. Crush creatures! And that in fact they began to multiply. And their vyblyadki on maydaune beat 83-year-old last soldier. Lucky kid - a lifetime fighting against fascism. For St. George's ribbon they beat Santa, broke two of his ribs. At the hospital, he learned that he suffered from maydaunov, refused to treat him. CREATURES necessary to press! THIS cockroaches, Rat, lice! It's about them wrote 70 years ago.

--img7--

--img8--

Looks if not all crushed, so they multiplied. Maydauny. Brave warriors grandfathers and ribbons. And we have to push them. Pressure so that they no longer had EVER! Or stupid to wait that grandparents will do everything for us. What? They are no strangers, let them all my life doing this for us? Guerrilla Dubina! Death to the fascist invaders! Read-pass Comrades You Ukrainians-fellows. Worthy (I can not write a "people") released into the streets. Well done! Here or grandparents really have to dig out that they were a wall, or we go to-order direct. How do you like this?
____________________________________________________________________________________
Petr Filonenko, a veteran of the Great Patriotic War, "I tell them what you do, burn, break! Have a conscience! Well, three letters sent to me, called them commies. Well, I told them: commies are not people or what? One gave to the chest, knocked the two edges ».

--img9--

--img10--

--img11--

Source: rusfact.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting