Veterans offered free burial

In the Arctic May 9 veterans offered free burial

Veterans of the Great Patriotic War in the Murmansk region eve of May 9 received letters from JSC "Military Memorial Company" (WFC), which reported that they put free funeral at public expense.

According to veteran Nina Kuznetsova, who in January 1943 was drafted into the army, after receiving the letter from the VMC she became ill. "The time has come to us, it's time to die. And by May 9 we have already sent such letters instead of congratulations, "- she said.

Similar letters have received all veterans of the Great Patriotic War in the Arctic, said the regional branch of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Russian Post", which is engaged in the delivery of the correspondence.

In the Murmansk branch of JSC "Military Memorial Company," they said they did not want to upset veterans, and intended to inform them about the provisions of the benefits to the funeral.

"This information about funeral services. Well, what of it? We have that in the country, the funeral or something, no? We've got just the veterans are dying? Well, it's ridiculous, really. I did not write the letter, "I am waiting for you," excuse me. I wrote what benefits there, "- said the director of the branch of Alexander Belikov.

As reported at the WFC, the organization is the largest company in Russia, to perpetuate the memory and the provision of funeral services. In accordance with the RF Government Decree of May 6, 1994 №460 VMC manufactures and installs tombstones in natural stone for the dead and the dead servicemen, citizens discharged from military service, military service veterans, participants of the Great Patriotic War and the fighting, war invalids.

Earlier it was reported that greeting the mayor of Murmansk Alexey Veller the Day of Defender of the Fatherland in the municipal newspaper "Evening Murmansk" was illustrated by a photograph of the American aircraft carrier.

Source here and here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting