Porridge ax? No, smoke ... Nothing!

It begins with the marinade. I deliberately did not upload photos and recipes, because of there are so many, but one goal - prosolit and "properchit." Since the quickest way to do I exclude ways with laying chicken in the marinade for a day or more.
Slugger all the joints, so the chicken does not mangle during smoking, rub with salt, a mixture of herbs and peppers lavrushki, makes an incision, and 4-5 cloves garlic nashpigovyvaem, bacon strips and rub the mixture and salt. Laying in the package prior to smoking - ideally 1, 5-2 hours (I 50min, while Ruba chips and raspalival Ohnište))

Splinters were absent, had dried cherry branches mozhzhit sledgehammer, simply turned out to be an ax

One of the stages of production of chips

It is better to take the course finished with a sawmill or carpentry, but where to find them when the pipes are hot ... I mean stomach rumbling

Next dolamyvali hands and add a little green twigs. They can not go too far otherwise the chicken is too similar to the jam of the liquid in the fresh branches

That "causal place" on which we will put our smokehouse. In fact, it would be enough, and 2 bricks, but does not go into asceticism have comme il faut)

Now about the smokehouse. Burned found an old 10-liter pot in the garage. The hole - not a problem, fix it wad of foil, most importantly its tightly packed with 2 sides. It is important that your container had not been used for non-food materials (oil, gasoline, cocaine)

Here is the "hernia" outside. If the hole in the bottom of the tank, it will probably have to look for a more suitable one. Even in my case, being a Party to "hernia" on a brick.

We came up with the stand. I took the old bearing, 7 years ago by me in the washed Local - no traces of oil, which is important, but will any metal suitable object

We put our impromptu smokehouse on the same disputed))) stand and covered with wood chips.
By the way, in the form of wood chips and twigs can use any wood other than coniferous (there's a lot of tar and tar). Differences between the alder, cherry or dried corn in hot smoked no. Because there is an exception conifers - juniper, but ... to hell with him

Fat drip tray is required, the meat soaked wood smoke, but not the smell of rancid fat. Decorative plates sorry, of course, but it was the dream of a perfectionist - the size of the pot is ideal

On top of the grille, I took the microwave, but there are many options such as: hanging on the wire, hooks, so any which prompts savvy - the main thing that then pieces of meat do not touch each other and with the walls and observed leaks smoker - no protruding wire under cover!

Hen blotted with a paper towel for cutting away excess moisture or simply provyalivayut hanging in the wind a couple of hours. I hurried hungry children and angry wife))) because confined towel

If you do not remove the excess moisture, when smoked will be extra water vapor and get some other dish, but also be tasty.
Important !!!: Wrap tightly woven for smoking! When you uncheck it, there will be only smoked, but the main and excess acidic soot goes in the trash along with the cloth. If you do not have to remove the tissue and throw a skin - yes, it's not cold smoking for weeks, where the skin is the most delicious, then on the surface will be the most terrible, terrible thing and sour "carcinogen". I used an ordinary gauze - minimalist style of this experiment turned out to be!))

With bacon strips make the same procedure

My wife called them "wounded guerrillas," I could not agree with the logic of contemplative associative plan)))

Puts "partisan" and less affected chicken on the grill, trying to keep between them had at least the minimum clearance for the passage of smoky air masses

In a saucepan not be a cover ((Simmer fire with water throwing meat to dogs and go home ...
But the garage has a storehouse of strange things - find an old computer, take off the side panel and all the guests returned to the place of meat off from the dog's teeth, and the water on the fire ... but was it? Continue

And there he is a masterpiece! Symbol and a monument to the superiority of insanity wit, over the high cost of factory. You can do the census "is possible only in Russia," but this action is happening in Ukraine to the north, in the center of 100-thousand of the town. Under the garage)

We support a fairly intense heat and as soon as the smoke begins to seep from under the covers, pinpoint 40 minutes. If you overdo, you get the sour taste if underexpose - damp meat in the middle. Because we choose to smoke or polkuritsy or small chicken (tsiplenka)

That's the time! Remove the gauze or cloth to smoke and throw out in the trash. It will take all the "hazard" and deposits, but now a skin can be eaten without fear and without wincing from the concentrated acid fumes.

Get a simpatishshshshshshnoe fat, the taste gap'll never buy a "smoked" shops, the market is is available, but it does not compare with freshly prepared, and for the price, and not talk about what

Chicken is very gentle on the palate, but as I overexposed 15 minutes (55min), skin has a slightly sour taste, but it is eaten guests with enthusiasm and with heaps of compliments to the cook.
Salo crazy taste, but rested overnight in the refrigerator, turning into an ordinary smoked bacon. Just ordinary smoked ...

The whole procedure of buying chicken and bacon cut to finished product took 2-2, 5 hours. The costs are minimal. Equipment at the "I see that and I sing." A special place for smoking is not required - only the smoke from the small fire.
After this session I smoked more 10 times and each time the result pleased me. Probyval and fish - yummy came out, most importantly only oily fish (mackerel, red varieties ...).

Good luck in experiments!
I wanted to post this to show the availability of ways to pamper yourself with quality, natural products, but not their method of preparation.
Sam recently minikoptilnyu buy shopping with her easier.
But I was able to impress your friends, guests)))
Sorry, if that is not posted, and wrote the first post

Tags

See also

New and interesting